Round 13 trades

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
Have two definite trades I'll be making this week, similar to a few of you guys Naitanui & Smith to Gawn & Trengrove. This leaves me with 12 trades and 273k in the bank. My question is do I trade out Gresham for someone under 528k in the mids or trade out Adams or Byrne-Jones down back and bring in Boyd?
My team is as follows:
DEF: Shaw, Laird, Docherty, Rich, Adams, Byrne-Jones, Collins, Lee
MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Ablett, R.Gray, Priddis, Trengrove, Keays, Mathieson, Gresham
RUCK: Goldstein, Gawn, Goetz
FWD: Martin, Montagna, Merrett, Barlow, Wells, Kerridge, Petracca, Menadue

Any advice would be great!

Jun 9, 2015
This week for me:

Weitering to Austin
Davis to Trengove
Smith to Ward

This works best for my bye structure and will allow me to move Gresham, Hopper and Dunkley on next week for Phillips, someone else (maybe Matthew Kennedy if he looks the goods) and Cotchin.

That'll leave me with 7 trades. After that, I just have Walla to upgrade to Laird and a luxury upgrade of Hall/Petracca if required.

Going a week (or two) early on rookies has served me well so far this year, so not gonna stop now!

Reactions: tiltraise
Jun 9, 2015
Have two definite trades I'll be making this week, similar to a few of you guys Naitanui & Smith to Gawn & Trengrove. This leaves me with 12 trades and 273k in the bank. My question is do I trade out Gresham for someone under 528k in the mids or trade out Adams or Byrne-Jones down back and bring in Boyd?
My team is as follows:
MID: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Hannebery, Ablett, R.Gray, Priddis, Trengrove, Keays, Mathieson, Gresham

I'm super keen on Ward with GWS's run home but you're 1K short! DBJ to Boyd is solid though. Upgrade Gresh next week.

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
My likely scenario pending team selections: The next 3 weeks are HUGE~~

Trades: 14
Cap Before Trades: 52k

Josh Smith out for Jack Trengrove
Ben Keays out for Sam Reid

Leaves me with 330k to double upgrade next week with DBT to Simpson down back and Mitch Brown to Merrett/Lids up forward.

Bit suss on Reid's job security, hoping he can slot a few against the Bombers this weekend to earn a spot for a few more weeks!

Bye structures have me with 20-21 for each round to choose from after those trades. 12 Premos this weekend.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
My team is as follows:

How's Suckling looking a Def option instead of Boyd?

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015

Leaves me with 330k to double upgrade next week with DBT to Simpson down back and Mitch Brown to Merrett/Lids up forward.

Bit suss on Reid's job security, hoping he can slot a few against the Bombers this weekend to earn a spot for a few more weeks!

Bye structures have me with 20-21 for each round to choose from after those trades. 12 Premos this weekend.

Reid worries me... even if he gets named for a 3rd game I'm going to be hesitant.

Gawn Armi Witts

Aspiring Coach
Apr 18, 2016
Yeah Reid has come back from playing NEAFL/Coaching part-time. Considering how much talent GWS has surely he's just a stop-gap

tiltraise

Development Coach
Nov 13, 2015
My question is do I trade out Gresham for someone under 528k in the mids or trade out Adams or Byrne-Jones down back and bring in Boyd?

Id be tempted to move Gresham on for a rookie (Austin or Rose).

This gives you an extra player this week + builds your bank for a double upgrade next week of post 13 bye players like a Lids or Simpson type + opens a DPP M/F link via Menapaws.

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015

Yeah i wouldnt get in Sam Reid, dont like his JS. Mathieson has better JS. If you are looking for a DPP maybe Philips