Rate My Team

Mar 16, 2016
First time posting a team for me. Thoughts?
Screen%20Shot%202016-03-22%20at%2010.25.18%20pm.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 10.25.18 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-03-22 at 10.25.18 pm.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 39

Jack19

Mar 22, 2016
Def: Shaw
Laird
yeo
Rich
Hartley
adams

Mid: fyfe
pendles
danger
selwood
cripps
m.crouch
mills
Gresham

Keys
Davis
Clarke

ruck:
Kreuzer
Gawn

Chol

Forwards:
Wingard
Barlow
Merret
Wells
Kerridge
Kennedy

M. Brown
Tippa

Jack19

Mar 22, 2016
Def: Shaw
Laird
yeo
Rich
Hartley
adams

Mid: fyfe
pendles
danger
selwood
cripps
m.crouch
mills
Gresham

Keys
Davis
Clarke

ruck:
Kreuzer
Gawn

Chol

Forwards:
Wingard
Barlow
Merret
Wells
Kerridge
Kennedy

M. Brown
Tippa

Criticisms?

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
ruck:
Kreuzer
Kreuzer is a very "brave" pick for mine. Played just well enough last year to inflate his pice but not well enough to give you any confidence that he could make keeper level. It is like the worst of both worlds - no history of premium output - and not cheap. Oh, and before I forget very very injury prone.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
You are absolutely certain about this? Yes the troubles with his Dad may play on his mind, but I am not certain they will effect his game too much. Unless you have some inside knowledge the rest of us haven't been privy too?

No. But he is top priced. He ain't getting anymore expensive.

churchboybrian

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 14, 2015
ok guys, tear it apart

DEF: Shaw, Laird, Bartel, Rich, Dea, Hartley – Adams, Ruggles
MID: Fyfe, Danger, Pendles, Ablett, Rockliff, Libba, Mills, Oliver – Gresham, Davis, Marcon
RUC: Goldy, Nicnat – Cox
FOR: Barlow, Hall, Wells, Menadue, McCarthy, Kerridge – Papley, Mcdonald-Tipungwuti

Thank you in advance for your words of wisdom ...

Reactions: ardy fc

ThE CaKe

Feb 17, 2016
ok guys, tear it apart

MID: Fyfe, Danger, Pendles, Ablett, Rockliff, Libba, Mills, Oliver – Gresham, Davis, Marcon
FOR: Barlow, Hall, Wells, Menadue, McCarthy, Kerridge – Papley, Mcdonald-Tipungwuti

Very strong Mid and Def line up, but I feel that could be taxing your forwards. Usually F3 is someone you want to keep for the entire season, and i don't think Wells and Menadue will be in the top 10 at the end of the year, will more likely end up as F5, 6. If that's your plan then all good. Maybe reconsider Dusty and Greene.

I personally wont be taking Shaw. i've had him for the last 4 years in SC but i think he's overpriced this year. The only defender (i think) to maintain a 600k defender price was Delids and he played a decent amount of midfield. Shaw will get tagged some games and will defs have some stinkers, leading to a price plummet, that's when you get on. On the other hand, he'll be top 5 by the end of the year and it might be easy to set and forget. If you're looking at an alternative, have a look at Houli, risky but could have a breakout.

Not sure what all the hype is about Bartel this year. Getting older, will get rested, often gets injured. I also don't think his cieling is that high and i'm unsure of what is role will be this year at the Cats. I don't think he's a bad pick, but i'd get frustrated when he gets injured or rested. Honestly think Bartel could go either way. Given that, you also have Shaw, Laird and Rich, so if Bratel doesn't go the way you want, you'll be safe.

Overall, Solid starting team, will definitely start strong

Take all this with a grain of salt, didn't watch much Nab so could have no clue what i'm saying...

Reactions: churchboybrian

ardy fc

Mar 8, 2016
ok guys, tear it apart

One of the better teams I've seen I would keep it how it is, really isn't a weakness at all, only thing you could do is downgrade maybe Rockliff or Pendles then upgrade Menadue/McCarthy to a premium would make the team more well balanced. But other than that great team.

Reactions: churchboybrian

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
ok guys, tear it apart

Ok. What scores you more points? Back line or fwd line?

churchboybrian

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 14, 2015
Ok. What scores you more points? Back line or fwd line?
Traditionally the forward line scores more, however, I found it harder to lock in my premiums up forward this year. I had Martin there for a while, but dropped him with news of his dad. I'm considering putting him back in based on feedback received thus far, but yes, that's the only reason it may seem a bit defender dominant. Besides Martin, is there any other foward premiums you'd recommend?

simon87

Aspiring Coach
Mar 12, 2016
Righto, looking at going with this, any changes recommended?

DEF:
Shaw
Houli
Laird
Weitering
M. Brown
Hartley
Adams
Ruggles

MID:
Fyfe
Dangerfield
Ablett
Rockliff
Liberatore
Mills
Oliver
Menadue
Gresham
Gore
Keays

RUCK:
Goldstein
Naitanui
Grimley

FWD:
Montagna
Martin
Barlow
Wells
B. Kennedy
Kerridge
McCarthy
McDonald-Tipungwuti

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Traditionally the forward line scores more, however, I found it harder to lock in my premiums up forward this year. I had Martin there for a while, but dropped him with news of his dad. I'm considering putting him back in based on feedback received thus far, but yes, that's the only reason it may seem a bit defender dominant. Besides Martin, is there any other foward premiums you'd recommend?

Franklin. Forget last year ignore NAB.