Going for Week 1 Prize

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
Hi guys,

Just opening up this league to all players who would like to enter a team on behalf of their wife or children aimed at taking out the highest total score for round 1 as a league. Top league receives 18K 1K each.

League code is 826226

Remember to only have 1 playing bench player in case you need an emergency and use the loop holes available for scoring.

Remember this is only aimed at round 1!!

Wish us luck!

Timmy

alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
I'm in! Lets hope we can take it out

Shanenma

May 7, 2015
Melb CBD
Would love to help, but I'm prob not confident in my time available for the dedication in trying this, so won't want to bring you down. My only tip would be to pick Buddy for this round 1 team. He goes ballistic against Pies every time. I haven't' picked him in my team, but if it was for just a round 1 team, Buddy would be picked.

This is actually an interesting new rule/prize to this game that I feel has been under discussed. It's totally the weirdest prize (as the boys on podcast have mentioned before). This would only encourage people to create second teams for round 1 only, and then a lot of idle teams in the comp after that - what's the point? WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE IT FOR THE TOP LEAGUE FOR THE WHOLE YEAR? Completely the weirdest decision ever.

Reactions: Prospector

timsterd

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Apr 24, 2015
Guys still 9 spots left so not too late only takes 15 min to enter!! Seeing 8 102K bench players is strange!!

Reactions: Prospector