Bellchambers still...

Shanenma

May 7, 2015
Melb CBD
Anyone as dumb as me who still has this guy...

Just needed to vent about it, so am pretty ready to write out a record length post here, but I'll do my best to restrain myself and save everyone time.... But honestly. The instant lock out was over I just traded him to Blicavs..... I know it's most likely not going to stay that way and it's 'the wrong thing to do', but just couldn't stand another minute seeing this bloke tarnishing my good looking team, so Blicavs will stay in my team just for the week so I don't have to hurt my eyes or go through this pain of seeing this misfit in my team...

Hi Blicavs, you are a champ, welcome to my team... it's good to have you here.

On a serious note though, any other recommendations? Unfortunately, according to 'the right thing to do', I might even have to keep this dud as back up by shifting him fwd and trade out Tarrant to a ruck?? I really don't know why I am even thinking this....

ruck options?

kangag

May 6, 2015
Me too, but safely on the bench, may unfortunately need him this week if Goldy goes

Cool9

Assistant Coach
Apr 27, 2015
Finally got him off my field this week. Carrying drinks on FWD bench. He'll be worth 50 points every time one of my proper ruckmen goes down. All hail Blicavs.

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Hypothetically, if Goldy does miss this week, would it be worth doing a Clark to TBC swap for coverage? Would sit on the fwd bench every other week. Please tell me I've gone crazy!

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Finally got him off the field this week and got Jacobs in. Unfortunately my ruck line still carried a shocking score (thanks Goldy) but keeping TBC at F7 was always the plan. He can stay there with all the other 50s my bench pulls every week.

Reactions: The Kraken

M4TT B8S

Senior Coach
May 25, 2015
Keeping him on the forward bench, people will have 300k forwards on the bench by the end of the year anyway, I'd rather have an F7 with Ruc link than F7 that just provides cover for 1 line

Reactions: Prospector

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I'm thinking much the same J-Dog, I'm not sure what Clarks BE even is though. But also think it may just be easier to piss him off, and forget about him, rather than trying to find ways of hiding him you can't get rid of well worn in Stains though, at least that's what my mum always told me!

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I've got him but he's been on the forward bench since about round 3.

Like some others he might be handy if Goldy goes ... but as for trading him in. Don't think I'd go there. Especially if it is only a week you'd probably be better eating the donut.

Shanenma

May 7, 2015
Melb CBD
Seems like the consensus is to have him warming bench in fwd line... agree. would love to do a Clarke/Tarrant to a decent ruck and swing TBC there...

But call me crazy, but I may have decided to keep him in R2 until his bye in round 12.... not as much value in rucks this week as other lines... would love to pick up a ~100 ruckman in the $400s, that may be NicNat in next few weeks

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Not the only one Shanema! I too have him still in my R2 spot I can't believe it, but to bring in a ruckman at the moment is almost impossible.

Reactions: Shanenma

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Yeah Cactus, my mids are 1 premo away from finished and so is my forward line, both lines will be finished at the completion of the byes, reasonably happy with the backline still have 2 rookies on field but there no worse than the others down there.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Yeah Cactus, my mids are 1 premo away from finished and so is my forward line, both lines will be finished at the completion of the byes, reasonably happy with the backline still have 2 rookies on field but there no worse than the others down there.
Where are you overall Doddy?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Where are you overall Doddy?

5k not nearly high enough, but the laat 3 weeks have jumped almost 12k spots. If i manage to crack top 1k this year after the start i had with forced trades i'll be extremly happy. What about you Judders? Where are you ranked at the moment?

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
5k not nearly high enough, but the laat 3 weeks have jumped almost 12k spots. If i manage to crack top 1k this year after the start i had with forced trades i'll be extremly happy. What about you Judders? Where are you ranked at the moment?

About the same. 5200 approx. Missed goodes named sub early season because took my kids to see blues at family morning when they played here in perth, so got his 10 not Oxley 113, managed to put the kiss of death on ablett, bartel, McGrath (bris) Goodes and traded hamling to Mckenzie two weeks ago because didn't want to stymie cash generation with a non player plus byes coming up. So hamling gets named this week of course.
I can't complain too much. think I will have my full side done round 14 with 8 trades and a little cash to spare just In case the little masters arm comes good and he drops in my lap.
oh also went the bont instead of tich and couldn't do buddy for bye reasons.
I'm expecting a slight drop this week then into top 1000 maybe 500 by end of byes. Need brooks by to play until rnd 13 and Glenn to come back before rnd 11 to give me 22 every week of bye, pending Injuries of course.
like brooks by he looks a likely type and with their Injuries he should play. So glad I and avoided TBC not only has he scored poorly but he he doesn't do and nothing for me in a football sense. If he Is essendon ruck full time they aren't going on too far this year. Where Giles from GWS? Injured?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
About the same. 5200 approx. Missed goodes named sub early season because took my kids to see blues at family morning when they played here in perth, so got his 10 not Oxley 113, managed to put the kiss of death on ablett, bartel, McGrath (bris) Goodes and traded hamling to Mckenzie two weeks ago because didn't want to stymie cash generation with a non player plus byes coming up. So hamling gets named this week of course.
I can't complain too much. think I will have my full side done round 14 with 8 trades and a little cash to spare just In case the little masters arm comes good and he drops in my lap.
oh also went the bont instead of tich and couldn't do buddy for bye reasons.
I'm expecting a slight drop this week then into top 1000 maybe 500 by end of byes. Need brooks by to play until rnd 13 and Glenn to come back before rnd 11 to give me 22 every week of bye, pending Injuries of course.
like brooks by he looks a likely type and with their Injuries he should play. So glad I and avoided TBC not only has he scored poorly but he he doesn't do and nothing for me in a football sense. If he Is essendon ruck full time they aren't going on too far this year. Where Giles from GWS? Injured?

Sounds like you've had all the same issue's that I've endured too. TBC has been the only only real ongoing problem i've had, but i'm kind of stuck at the moment, not sure about Giles he's not listed as injured and not much talk about him, but if, as you said Bellchambers is their best ruckman their going to struggle.
Looks like your all sorted for the byes, my R12 will be interesting to say the least.
My best trade in rookie wise so far has been Kelly (adel), instead of Lever, great POD for me, came in a week earlier and no-one has him.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
Sounds like you've had all the same issue's that I've endured too. TBC has been the only only real ongoing problem i've had, but i'm kind of stuck at the moment, not sure about Giles he's not listed as injured and not much talk about him, but if, as you said Bellchambers is their best ruckman their going to struggle.
Looks like your all sorted for the byes, my R12 will be interesting to say the least.
My best trade in rookie wise so far has been Kelly (adel), instead of Lever, great POD for me, came in a week earlier and no-one has him.
I'm pretty happy with picking shiel from the start and beams has been ticking along nicely too.
I'm probably drinking In Dumont this week for lonie via mpp. His scores average so far because of vest but carving up In vfl I believe.
have a squizz at his ppm for the two games he has played as sub too. I like it as lot. Especially as those games weren't really conducive to north players scoring well as the t h at stage of the game.