Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
I hope that we are doing the Keeper league again this year?

Reactions: M-Town Ballers

BomberMan

Mar 5, 2019
Melbourne
Just Curious, can anyone still access the league still? Can't view my keeper team at the moment, wondering if it's because I had it transferred to me last year

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Just Curious, can anyone still access the league still? Can't view my keeper team at the moment, wondering if it's because I had it transferred to me last year
No, I can't access my team either. And the Keeper League team isn't listed in "My Games" on the "My AFL Dashboard" page.
Maybe @Haychh as comish can.
I suspect that with the new format they scrapped all previous seasons' records. Hopefully not.
I've also been unable to access my salary cap team's history.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine

I can't either, it would be because it hasn't been activated by the commissioner and not sent links out to the coaches.

I do have access to my other Keeper because the links have been activated and sent.

M-Town Ballers

Patron '18
Aug 3, 2015
No, I can't access my team either. And the Keeper League team isn't listed in "My Games" on the "My AFL Dashboard" page.
Maybe @Haychh as comish can.
I suspect that with the new format they scrapped all previous seasons' records. Hopefully not.
I've also been unable to access my salary cap team's history.
Can’t see my league. I think the commissioner has to set it back up and sent out join requests then should continue on from last year

Toadvine

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 15, 2018
Oh well. I'd be keen to do a redraft if people up for that and the keeper can't be salvaged?

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
I enjoyed the keeper league last year. I am game for anything.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
I'd like to keep going even if we have to draft anew.
I'm happy to stick with SC. I know the Ultimate Footy platform has been better but SC has made changes - hopefully for the better - and I still prefer the SC scoring system.

Reactions: doddy2731

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I'd like to keep going even if we have to draft anew.
I'm happy to stick with SC. I know the Ultimate Footy platform has been better but SC has made changes - hopefully for the better - and I still prefer the SC scoring system.

Problem is he has to activate the league.
Without links we can't access the league let alone our teams.

BomberMan

Mar 5, 2019
Melbourne
I'd rather keep the old league too, we can probably have the admin changed to someone else if we start running out of time and haven't heard from him.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I'd rather keep the old league too, we can probably have the admin changed to someone else if we start running out of time and haven't heard from him.
Try contacting @petejank on twitter. I had a technical issue in SC draft and contacted him through twitter and he had it sorted. This one could be a bit more complicated though.

Reactions: BomberMan

tmac

Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jan 5, 2016
Hi all. Can I chime In with a general question? I've set up a keeper league in Sc but can't find any real info on how the keeper part works. Did you have a choice of how many players you get to keep or was it predetermined?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Hi all. Can I chime In with a general question? I've set up a keeper league in Sc but can't find any real info on how the keeper part works. Did you have a choice of how many players you get to keep or was it predetermined?

Should be able to choose who you want to keep.
That could be from 0 to the entire team, up to the coach.

Reactions: BomberMan and tmac