k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Well guys, thought we might have had a discussion opened up already but can't seem to locate it. How we tracking as we hit our first Sunday Funday of season 2019?

Mixed for me, I had the VC on Cripps and chose not to loophole and kept the C on Gawn :(. Rocky and Sloane massive gets both seem to be fit and firing. Shattered I removed Newman at the last minute on Thursday night to get Moore in and free up some cash for Millera who both were ok I suppose.

Grundy and Oliver both didn't fire but got Drew on field. Seemed to have all my on field rookies correct.

I sit at 1660 with Parker, Whitfield, Williams, Fyfe & Mckay to play today. Would love 2050 from here considering I buggered my loophole up.

Reactions: Prospector

Bridget

Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 10, 2018
Ended up with 2,137. I’m happy with that.
Collins on field, Bailey Scott on bench and Gawn as captain, were unfortunate decisions.
Annoyed that I traded Newman out of my team before round 1.
Glad to have Andrews, Coniglio, Crouch, and Neale.

Reactions: Prospector

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
2044 for me. Some poor choices hampered me badly namely Collins on field, Grundy Captain and my Forward line sputtered with first gamer Drew my top scorer.

Savers were Westhoff at R2, Coniglio, Crouch and Cripps.

Flirting with the idea of making an early corrective trade, have the coin to go Libba to Sheed which is a strong chance. Feel like I might need to make 3 correctives, Balta and Collins need to go too.

Bock Choy

May 17, 2018
2029 for me. Passed on a VC 109 from Dusty to go with Grundy as C. Had Drew and Scott both on the bench, so wore the scores of Balta and Collins on field.