Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
@Lowrider
If you are the coach of Railriders in the SCC Keeper League: could you please delete the empty team so the draft can go ahead tonight?
Thank you.
If you are not the coach, I apologize for disturbing you.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
@Haychh
Only 1 Railriders team but down to 15 teams.
Now if the coach of the currently invisible team could log in.

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
@Haychh
Only 1 Railriders team but down to 15 teams.
Now if the coach of the currently invisible team could log in.
I sent him a DM and he has removed it and it says there are no unclaimed teams? I honestly have no idea what has happened??

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I'll have to postpone the draft sorry. I've emailed tech but it looks like we aren't going to get it sorted by 7:30. The official supercoach site is honestly the worst platform for a keeper league. It's just been one error after another...

M-Town Ballers

Patron '18
Aug 3, 2015
I'll have to postpone the draft sorry. I've emailed tech but it looks like we aren't going to get it sorted by 7:30. The official supercoach site is honestly the worst platform for a keeper league. It's just been one error after another...
Ok. Sounds frustrating hopefully it’s all sorted soon

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
@Haychh
No worry.
There has to be an invisible team, though, because of all the players listed as "Free Agents" but unavailable to draft. e.g. Menegola

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
So are we any closer to nailing down a date for the re-draft?
Was just coming on here now to say we have sorted out our issues and now have a full 16 teams. Will need to be this weekend most probably? My thoughts either Friday night or Sunday night?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Was just coming on here now to say we have sorted out our issues and now have a full 16 teams. Will need to be this weekend most probably? My thoughts either Friday night or Sunday night?

Sunday no good for me as I'm already drafting, but any other day should be fine.
I only have 3 spots (off the top of my head) to fill so only be quick.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
@Haychh
Great work to finally get it all sorted. Really nice to see 16 teams now The Bandit Ducks are present.
As for the draft. Any time but Sunday night for me. Could I suggest Monday night?
Final pre-season intra-clubs will have been played. We'll have all the information we'll ever need to draft.

Should be a short-ish draft. Some teams haven't dropped any players (yet) while others have up dropped 6-7.
If the average is 5 then that's 80 picks. At 30sec per pick that's only 40 min.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Just another example of how screwed up the SC Draft platform is:
I have two draft teams, both named Cavalier Roundhead. The pre-draft list for the other league us showing up as the pre-draft list for the KL as well.

@Haychh or anyone:
is it possible to change my team name? I've tried to find a way but so far without success.If I do so it may fix the problem.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I have two draft teams, both named Cavalier Roundhead. The pre-draft list for the other league us showing up as the pre-draft list for the KL as well.

@Haychh or anyone:
is it possible to change my team name? I've tried to find a way but so far without success.If I do so it may fix the problem.

Sorry @Rupert not sure how/if you can change the team name.
As for format, i have just drafted in a new keeper on the ultimate footy site and it was great.

Reactions: Rupert

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Sorry @Rupert not sure how/if you can change the team name.
As for format, i have just drafted in a new keeper on the ultimate footy site and it was great.
I agree.
I've been drafting in UF for about 7 years and never had a problem. Almost everything is better.
In-season I really like the set-up for player search, movement and trades.
A pity they don't have a SC scoring system available.

Reactions: doddy2731

Mike

Mar 5, 2017

@Haychh or anyone:
Go to Draft: My Team (make sure your in the right league), click on settings (top right, left of your profile). Hopefully you can change team name there. I saw the option but didn't try to change my name as I'm happy to be the hunters.

As far as draft day goes. This Saturday is no good for me, but free any other day. Happy for Monday

Reactions: doddy2731

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
@Mike
Thanks for that. It worked. My team is now Cavaliar Roundhead.
Unfortunately, changing the team name didn't fix the glitch. The pre-draft list from my other draft league is still appearing as my SCC Keeper pre-draft list.
I have contacted the SCC people and asked them to fix it. Until they do I can't access the correct pre-draft list.