and now the Grand Final (Round 23)

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
For those of you still in contention for overall good luck...Some massive scorers shooting up the list from nowhere. Wow.

For those playing league did you survive ?? I won my main league by 4 points. Yep 2504 v 2508. Had to use my last two trades to get it done, but without them I would not have made it.

Brought it JLloyd, pushing Walters/Robinson as mid/fwd swing with Duman/Leinert def cover.

Into four grand finals. Fingers crossed and hold a tight that none of the rucks get rested. There is nothing I can do now.

How is everyone else travelling?

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
I'm hoping someone rests someone big so I can use my last trade and win.

Simple but obviously floored strategy.

Reactions: Prospector

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
2 trades left, £20k in the bank, winner of the league and in the grand final :) no all to do is win it

Peter

Mar 10, 2016
Can someone confirm my forward emergency line for me.

Will I get Mitch Robinson score as will Powell didn't play. Both of them have the E on them to get a captain loophole on the field (T Smith)

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
3 of four wins for me, so happy times. Won the main league by 12 points. 2641 v 2629 and the one loss by 8 points...

What a great year - personally. 3 Grand Finals. Will need to try harder next year for an improved league rank: 23k this year.

Reactions: Steve

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
What did your final team look like?
OHswxSU.jpg

Peter

Mar 10, 2016
I ended up on 50,224, ranked 20,859. Winning 2/4 leagues and taking out the minor premiership in SCC #7 (from 15th spot).

I started the year terribly but slowly clawed my way up the rankings, I only entered the top 50,000 after round 10.

This was disappointing as I was top 1,000 last year and top 5,000 the year before, but showed to me that consistent good trading will get you back into it. Getting most of that starting team right is the key to a good year. I had 9 guys from my starting team (including Dom Barry!) but it could have been better if you choose slightly differently when compared to final outcomes.

Worst trade of the year was Z Merrett to Dangerfield. I traded Merret in 2 weeks earlier when I thought he was at the bottom early on, he didn't show much promise (with a ton and two 70's) so I moved him to Dangerfield because I felt he wasn't going to be in my final midfield. Danger was great but so was Zerrett from that point. I probably could have traded out T Kelly, Billings or Dalhaus at that point and had enough cash.

Reactions: Centroprise