Holiday Planning

PiesJosh

Mar 27, 2016
Going on a cruise and will miss this weekend and the start of the next.

I've put the C on Mitchell and VC on Dusty. Will get a chance to see Dusty's score next week before Olango and Titch play.

Two corrective trades:
Weitering to Bonner
Rayner to Waterman
$234k in bank. First upgrade target will hopefully be a slightly lower cost Danger.

Missing next week means I'll have only used 2 trades through 4 weeks. I think that's a decent position to be in.

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
Mitchell plays Dusty this week so pick someone else for your C or VC?

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Going on a cruise and will miss this weekend and the start of the next.

I've put the C on Mitchell and VC on Dusty. Will get a chance to see Dusty's score next week before Olango and Titch play.

Two corrective trades:
Weitering to Bonner
Rayner to Waterman
$234k in bank. First upgrade target will hopefully be a slightly lower cost Danger.

Missing next week means I'll have only used 2 trades through 4 weeks. I think that's a decent position to be in.
That's sounds pretty reasonable. Titch seems the best C option and will allow you to choose next week. You don't get much time between Dusty and Olango to decide though.

The trades are ok. Bear in mind you will have the cash sitting there for 2 weekends, although next weekend you might still have some trade options with players that haven't played yet.

fugazi

Jan 19, 2018
That's sounds pretty reasonable. Titch seems the best C option and will allow you to choose next week. You don't get much time between Dusty and Olango to decide though.

The trades are ok. Bear in mind you will have the cash sitting there for 2 weekends, although next weekend you might still have some trade options with players that haven't played yet.

I agree. I think that next weekend will be a good time to do some trading. Im also planing to go with the flow!