Round 2 discussion

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
So what do we feel about Danger? 130 not damaging but good if you have him.
Thinking of trading crouch for Titch, who is )$100 k cheaper than Danger

yes great game -also disappointing result but at least we didn’t get smashed.
Got 2336, not too bad wth Crouch going down.
I have Danger too, he spent so much time fwd which was frustrating maybe he's a little underdone? I think his selection is warranted after today 130 was about par for him. Tim Kelly emerging as the rookie of the year too so impressed by him!

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
Scored 2331 with Hibberd being my main issue. Possibly my only trade for this week.

I just came home from the Easter Monday game, but I’m a Hawks fan so happy but my nerves are shot!
Well deserved mate they played very well deserved the win

Reactions: qarocks

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
Cracking game today. End to end and high scoring, reminded me of the good old days!

Ended up on 2404. Looking to move Hibberd on but everything else is going ok so far.
Great score 2400+ is always a nice feeling, Hibberd is a tricky one I went Shaw instead which has worked out well so far but Im sure Hibbered will come good

Reactions: Steve and qarocks

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
2288 I think was decent considering I have Kreuzer and Greene. In hindsight wishing I traded kruezer since English spudded up. Anyways how about the mighty hawks

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
I have Danger too, he spent so much time fwd which was frustrating maybe he's a little underdone? I think his selection is warranted after today 130 was about par for him. Tim Kelly emerging as the rookie of the year too so impressed by him!

He got a heap of points in the last quarter! I think I read somewhere that Ablett expected to play mostly mid, so you would assume if that’s true, danger would spend more time down fwd. he is probably slightly underdone as well.
Ablett won’t play all games either, so it might be a bit of a raffle how much mid time from weak to weak he gets.
Still expect a 130 avg though no matter what.

Reactions: Steve