Last minute questions/team changes!

Sizza

Aspiring Coach
Apr 25, 2015
Thoughts Guys..............

Hurley, Laird, J.Lloyd, Naughton, Murray, Doedee (Keefe, Finlayson)
J.Kelly, Crouch, Fyfe, Bont, Cripps, Coniglio, Armitage, T.Kelly (Banfield, Barry, Holman)
Grundy, Gawn (Cameron)
Heeney, Greene, Mclean, Sicily, Fritsch, Ryan (Giles-Langdon, Garlett)

Very different non-dangerfield midfield, but looking for something different.

Yort

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 3, 2018
Still cant decide on 3 or 4 rookies in back line. Got lloyd in for now still undecided. Stupid Question after the kick off tonight is it a rolling lock out of unlimited trades to keep adjusting team or are we locked out and team set?? Go the might roos

Fisker FC

Patron '18
Apr 21, 2017
Darcy MacPherson Gold Coast Suns FWD $257,000 JLT 1 = 112, JLT 2 = 70 (60% TOG) Average = 91.5 PPM = 1.39 top20 for jlt
If he's named in the teams today, i just may go with my gut on him.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Finals decisions :
Lambert vs Roughy
LDU vs Jack Graham

Tempted to go the 2 Tiger boys based on being named in and guts and at haf-forward respectively. But I love Roughy and LDU looks like the type who'll build into the season as he adjusts to AFL and will make a solid M8 until the bye.

Too many tough choices this year!!

qarocks

Development Coach
Feb 5, 2016
Danger out for one week. Is there any viable option for starting with him on bench for a week?

I have little doubt he will score well right away, and if a rookie can score 90 to cover it’s an option?

Am I not drunk enough yet to see how crazy it is?

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
good point but Nicnat playing more time forward will hamper his fantasy scoring. Travelling to Melbourne week 2 after 12 months off will be testing
even when nick nat was playing at full fitness he had TOG percentages of 60-70. I cant pick him based on his injury and lack of preseason.

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
kreuzer vs goldy such a hard last minute decision!!!!

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Finals decisions :
Lambert vs Roughy
LDU vs Jack Graham

Tempted to go the 2 Tiger boys based on being named in and guts and at haf-forward respectively. But I love Roughy and LDU looks like the type who'll build into the season as he adjusts to AFL and will make a solid M8 until the bye.

Too many tough choices this year!!
Ended up taking neither Tiger. Lambert looked a dud. Graham was in my team all preseason until a few hours ago. Might regret that :(

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
I have gone Kreuzer
Same :(
Was worried about the pruess factor...
Hopefully kruezer can get up for next week.
Only in 6.6% of teams the 6th most selected ruck hurts.

Captain Danger

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Feb 27, 2017
Thoughts Guys..............

Hurley, Laird, J.Lloyd, Naughton, Murray, Doedee (Keefe, Finlayson)
J.Kelly, Crouch, Fyfe, Bont, Cripps, Coniglio, Armitage, T.Kelly (Banfield, Barry, Holman)
Grundy, Gawn (Cameron)
Heeney, Greene, Mclean, Sicily, Fritsch, Ryan (Giles-Langdon, Garlett)

Very different non-dangerfield midfield, but looking for something different.
Still cant decide on 3 or 4 rookies in back line. Got lloyd in for now still undecided. Stupid Question after the kick off tonight is it a rolling lock out of unlimited trades to keep adjusting team or are we locked out and team set?? Go the might roos
I can’t believe simmo pulled out a 150, after two 70s in the JLT. :(
I know!! He was in my team for a while , better not be consistent!

cledus32

Jun 25, 2015
Is anyone scared about Laird.
I am concerned with him coping a shut down role and also worried that Gibbs will float back into his role when they are at full strength. I have Yeo ahead of him for this reason.

Thoughts????

Centroprise

Development Coach
Feb 21, 2018
Is anyone scared about Laird.
I am concerned with him coping a shut down role and also worried that Gibbs will float back into his role when they are at full strength. I have Yeo ahead of him for this reason.

Thoughts????
The problem with Yeo is that his role could change from week to week - affecting his scores. Laird should be more consistent.

Reactions: Steve