Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
At the moment I have Gawn/Sinclair/Cameron. Sinclair assuming he's named solo ruck round one. To be honest, Cameron hasn't looked up to AFL in the JLT so my concern is if Sinclair goes down they go in with some other makeshift ruckman (e.g. Towers). Sinclair has put out good scores in the past in general, we've never seen him as a solo ruck before though.

It's not set for me. I've also had Kreuzer, NicNat and Jacobs going through there. Goldy I can't touch because Preuss continues to look like the goods. Grundy has the Cox factor. Smith the Stanley factor. Ryder I love but the bye means no.

The other one I'm watching is Stef. He's apparently firing all cylinders and looked really good in JLT1. Conversely, Archie Smith hasn't progressed as they'd hoped and the whispers are he's not putting any pressure on Stef. Walker and McStay were rolling through as the relief at times, which is also good for Stef being the solo ruck. Keen to see see what happens in JLT2, but I may end up going with Stef at his price.

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
At the moment I have Gawn/Sinclair/Cameron. Sinclair assuming he's named solo ruck round one. To be honest, Cameron hasn't looked up to AFL in the JLT so my concern is if Sinclair goes down they go in with some other makeshift ruckman (e.g. Towers). Sinclair has put out good scores in the past in general, we've never seen him as a solo ruck before though.

It's not set for me. I've also had Kreuzer, NicNat and Jacobs going through there. Goldy I can't touch because Preuss continues to look like the goods. Grundy has the Cox factor. Smith the Stanley factor. Ryder I love but the bye means no.

The other one I'm watching is Stef. He's apparently firing all cylinders and looked really good in JLT1. Conversely, Archie Smith hasn't progressed as they'd hoped and the whispers are he's not putting any pressure on Stef. Walker and McStay were rolling through as the relief at times, which is also good for Stef being the solo ruck. Keen to see see what happens in JLT2, but I may end up going with Stef at his price.
Love this post so many valid points, only thing holding me back selecting Stef and Gawn is they share the R12 bye. Ive also had Stef in and out going to be interesting to see who the top 2 rucks will be

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
Love this post so many valid points, only thing holding me back selecting Stef and Gawn is they share the R12 bye. Ive also had Stef in and out going to be interesting to see who the top 2 rucks will be
Round 13 bye I should say

Shinboner

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 19, 2016
I ask this question every year just in case there are rule changes.

Once the game starts tonight obviously our blues/tigers are locked.
Are we still open with the rest of our team to shuffle as much as we like without burning into our trades???

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
I ask this question every year just in case there are rule changes.

Once the game starts tonight obviously our blues/tigers are locked.
Are we still open with the rest of our team to shuffle as much as we like without burning into our trades???
Yep: "Players are locked into your team only at the time that their real match has started."