League finals - week 3 trades

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
M.Crouch come on down. It's you or Titch but that big fat ceiling of yours is too hard to ignore.

I've been trying to get a donut in the backline so I could loop hole but it seems likely that Newman will miss at least this week, Ryan maybe too after that effort.

Have enough coin left over to bring in Braysahw as well. OK cover and DPP will lock him in.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Bonus for my RDT, which has been out of trades for weeks!

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
I need to get rid of Tom Lynch, Witherdon but hold Grundy I think. 3 trades left with 30k in bank. Been consistently top 4% but this week went down to top 25%

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
1 trade left. If GAJ doesnt play he is gone.

Just worked out i got him in R14 and he has only played 3 games for me.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

never again

Reactions: cactus

Crackhead

Aspiring Coach
Aug 28, 2015
Got Tom Lynch, plus current balance gives me 463k for last trade.
Can go yeo or Douglas for 462.3k or jjk a bit cheaper or even franklin. What are peoples thoughts?

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Got Tom Lynch, plus current balance gives me 463k for last trade.
Can go yeo or Douglas for 462.3k or jjk a bit cheaper or even franklin. What are peoples thoughts?
Not JJK - finish with GWS and Crows so facing 2 of the best defenders.

Not overly excited by any of the others. What about Daniher? In good form and finishes with Suns and Dockers, might kick a bag or two...

Crackhead

Aspiring Coach
Aug 28, 2015
Not JJK - finish with GWS and Crows so facing 2 of the best defenders.

Not overly excited by any of the others. What about Daniher? In good form and finishes with Suns and Dockers, might kick a bag or two...

Yeah dont mind him but i also have neale (traded him in last week ffs) so will have to weigh up the last trade.

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Hearing Neale could be done for the season :(

"Bennell’s return looms as the Dockers consider ruling out reigning Doig medallist and prolific ball winner Lachie Neale for the rest of the season.

It is understood Neale has been playing sore for up to five weeks and has struggled to train fully.

The 24-year-old managed just nine disposals in Saturday’s humiliating 104-point loss to Sydney at the SCG — his lowest tally for three seasons."

Article in "The West"

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
I really thought, Witherden, Newman & Lynch would be enough cover but if Neale is out it's doughnut time.

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
Hi everyone,

I have made week 3 finals for the first time in a while, mainly thanks to the advice that I picked up from here, so a big thank you to you guys for your help :)
I do seem to have picked up some trouble this week. With 3 trades left and 36k in the bank, I have some options to fix Lynch, Neale (who I traded in for Selwood last week), Berry & Witherden (I'm hoping to stick with Grundy on the bench and use him next week...) I heard the recommendation to make Neale Hanneeberry on the pod, but I have him too - I'm wondering what I should do. If anyone has any recommendations for one player to be amazing for two weeks (maybe Josh Kelly and/or Buddy?) please can you let me know?

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Hi everyone,

I have made week 3 finals for the first time in a while, mainly thanks to the advice that I picked up from here, so a big thank you to you guys for your help :)
I do seem to have picked up some trouble this week. With 3 trades left and 36k in the bank, I have some options to fix Lynch, Neale (who I traded in for Selwood last week), Berry & Witherden (I'm hoping to stick with Grundy on the bench and use him next week...) I heard the recommendation to make Neale Hanneeberry on the pod, but I have him too - I'm wondering what I should do. If anyone has any recommendations for one player to be amazing for two weeks (maybe Josh Kelly and/or Buddy?) please can you let me know?

If you've got 3 trades take a downgrade and generate some cash. Maybe even a M/D donut.

That should get you enough cash to grab monster mid.

kinggo

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 27, 2015
"Bennell’s return looms as the Dockers consider ruling out reigning Doig medallist and prolific ball winner Lachie Neale for the rest of the season.

It is understood Neale has been playing sore for up to five weeks and has struggled to train fully.

The 24-year-old managed just nine disposals in Saturday’s humiliating 104-point loss to Sydney at the SCG — his lowest tally for three seasons."

Article in "The West"
Neale for Selwood wasn't the best option then was it. Just rubbing salt into the wounds now.

Reactions: Rob86

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Hi everyone,

Trading Neale to either Beams or Zerrett would make you enough money to swap Lynch for almost any other fwd.
Beams ($517,200) is on a hot streak, has Melbourne at the G and then Nth at the Gabba.
Zerrett ($514,100) has slowed down but he has GC at Metricon then Freo at Etihad.

Reactions: Dino