Round 14 Trades

Brky

Aspiring Coach
Jun 12, 2015
Was going to turn selwood or Barrett into greene this week but with Greenwoods score might hold out and see what big maxy does. Might still pick up mountford for the cash but holding the trade would be nice after going hard through the byes

Reactions: Dino

captainchardonnay

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
May 22, 2015
Holy shiiiit... I've had post purchase dissidence with Bontempelli since I traded him in for Fyfe last week but suddenly, all is right with the world.

On the upside, you'd think Ryan will definitely start this week.

Reactions: Prospector

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Stewart and Schar - one of them has to go. Money not really an issue. Is it Schar?

Feels crap to trade him out so soon. Was always going to be Schar and Ryan to finish on the bench, but Stewart is going so well and with Schar dropped.....

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
This week will test a lot of people! I have a lot of flexibility and coverage but there's only so many outs I can cover.

Thinking about going Fisher to Brown (which was on the cards for next week anyway) just in case Scooter is a late out. There will be a lot of panicked and unnecessary trades this week I think.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Now Sunday teams have been finalised. What trades should I make?
Myers - Ryan, Swing Berry in Middle? Insurance if Selwood is a late out?
DEF: Doch, Adams, Hibberd (Melb), Shaw, Tuohy, Newmann (Berry, Hibberd - Nth)
MID: Danger, Pendles, S.Selwood, Fyfe, JPK, Merrett, Beams, Bont, S-Pepper (Fyfe, Myers, Cousins)
RUC: Nank, Martin (Sandi)
FWD: Dahl, Macrae, Lynch, Buddy, Parsons, Greenwood (Strnadica, Eddy)
12 Trades - 3K

Bozman

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Feb 7, 2016
DEF: Docherty, T.Adams, Hibberd, Shaw, Newman, T.Stewart (Scharenberg, Ryan)
MID: Danger, Mitchell, J.Selwood, Treloar, Beams, J.Kennedy, Bont, Fyfe (S.Selwood, Fisher, C.Brown)
RUCK: Grundy, Nank (Sandi)
FWD: Macrae, Franklin, Dahlhaus, T.Lynch, Greenwood, Taranto (Cameron, J.Stewart)
$256k in the bank, 10 trades left

I've just done Myers -> C.Brown (forgot you can't reverse trades once games start, but lucky it was pretty safe).

I will need to upgrade my last Ruck and Def in the coming weeks, and I am hoping Big Maxxy Gawn will bottom out and slip in nicely for Sandi (as I’m sure others are!). But that’s at least one and probably two weeks away.

Have one trade left for this week, thinking Taranto -> Yeo which would leave me with $93k in the bank.

Suggestions for my last trade this round? Is Yeo a must have?

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
DEF: Docherty, T.Adams, Hibberd, Shaw, Newman, T.Stewart (Scharenberg, Ryan)
MID: Danger, Mitchell, J.Selwood, Treloar, Beams, J.Kennedy, Bont, Fyfe (S.Selwood, Fisher, C.Brown)
RUCK: Grundy, Nank (Sandi)
FWD: Macrae, Franklin, Dahlhaus, T.Lynch, Greenwood, Taranto (Cameron, J.Stewart)
$256k in the bank, 10 trades left

I've just done Myers -> C.Brown (forgot you can't reverse trades once games start, but lucky it was pretty safe).

I will need to upgrade my last Ruck and Def in the coming weeks, and I am hoping Big Maxxy Gawn will bottom out and slip in nicely for Sandi (as I’m sure others are!). But that’s at least one and probably two weeks away.

Have one trade left for this week, thinking Taranto -> Yeo which would leave me with $93k in the bank.

Suggestions for my last trade this round? Is Yeo a must have?
It's either Yeo or Heeney imo. 6 out of 10 remaining games at home where he is avging 120 this season.

Both would be a good choice but it's Yeo for me.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
pulled the trigger on SPP to J Lloyd (SYD), will swing to def when final mid upgrade completed. leaves 6 trades and $600. Two trades to get to full prem, not likely due to trade and cash issues. Have stewart/ryan to swing at D6 and greenwood/parsons/bolton to fill F6

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Taking a massive gamble this week. Ryan and Lloyd in for Fyfe and Fisher. Adams playing in mids this week until Jones out next week and can get Kelly. Might also go Barrett to Brown for the cash