Round 13 trades

Captain Danger

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Feb 27, 2017
Getting in early but am I the only one thinking of trading Fyfe before his rd 13 bye?
Will the one week rest make a difference?
I know Feeo got smashed but he only got 81, his average will dip under 100.

We should be aiming for 8 mids averaging 110-115+ yeah?

I really need at least one extra player actually playing next week- currently only have 16, 17 if I trade Sandi.

Reactions: Brky

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Getting in early but am I the only one thinking of trading Fyfe before his rd 13 bye?
Will the one week rest make a difference?
I know Feeo got smashed but he only got 81, his average will dip under 100.

We should be aiming for 8 mids averaging 110-115+ yeah?

I really need at least one extra player actually playing next week- currently only have 16, 17 if I trade Sandi.

Was of the same thinking, although I do have 19 non bye players, however only have 9 trades and 157k in the bank. Trading Fyfe was going to be a luxury trade, but looking at current SC form, he could be out the door but who to bring in?

Captain Danger

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Feb 27, 2017
Yeah I have heaps of $$ too,
-I am thinking of trading Fyfe for Martin
waiting for Rocky to show a little more form, will trade PP in rd 14 for either Rocky/Kelly/Neale (seems
like a good POD)

Reactions: the cranky one

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Yeah I have heaps of $$ too,
-I am thinking of trading Fyfe for Martin
waiting for Rocky to show a little more form, will trade PP in rd 14 for either Rocky/Kelly/Neale (seems
like a good POD)

Neale I will be getting, having traded out Beams and Treloar this season only for them to show why i started with them I can't do it with Fyfe, he's every chance to go 110+ from here till the end of the year.

I'll be looking to get J.Lloyd in this week & Neale the next with a luxury trade up forward at some point if applicable as I don't know where Steele and Nak stand.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
If I was struggling to make top 8 in my cash league (like I was this time last year) I would probably be trading Fyfe ... but I'm sitting in the top 4 so I'm going to save luxury trades for finals time.

Reactions: Prospector and Dino

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Neale I will be getting, having traded out Beams and Treloar this season only for them to show why i started with them I can't do it with Fyfe, he's every chance to go 110+ from here till the end of the year.

I'll be looking to get J.Lloyd in this week & Neale the next with a luxury trade up forward at some point if applicable as I don't know where Steele and Nak stand.
Yep. I've ditched Hanners and Beams this year. I'll be damned if I trade another premo out just to watch it backfire again. If Fyfe ends up at M8 and is a luxury trade with 4 or 5 weeks to go then that's ok.

Reactions: doddy2731 and Dino

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
I think it depends on what you are going for. If your going for rank or you need wins to to make league finals, you would seriously consider trading him. If you are going well in your league you would hold and use it as a luxury trade.

If Fyfe's form continues, I will trade him rd 18/19

Captain Danger

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Feb 27, 2017
I think it depends on what you are going for. If your going for rank or you need wins to to make league finals, you would seriously consider trading him. If you are going well in your league you would hold and use it as a luxury trade.

If Fyfe's form continues, I will trade him rd 18/19

Well I am top 4 in most of my leagues, Currently 1578 in ranking would love to finish under 1000, think I am going to risk it and trade Fyfe. I also have traded beams and hanners -but kept Treloar thanks to the boys podcast.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
I too have traded out Beams, and Treloar, but I have traded Hanners in (120 avg for matches since coming in). Interested to see what options are available for round 13 to replace Fyfe, Dusty or Rocky, or does one wait for post round 13 byes?

GMAT

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Mar 3, 2016
I thought this week I would give Fyfe one last chance. Most likely trade to either J Selwood or after recent form contemplating the little master

Captain Danger

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Feb 27, 2017
What about Beech for next week? Is he going to keep his spot? He got 57 for first week I know not helpful for this week unless you want to gamble!

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Freeman might get a game,

I don't really have any bye players ready to be culled, Lloyd could go but I make nothing from it, Scharenberg, Cousins, Greenwood not ready and then there's Eddy, I have 18 playing at this stage, going to be a tricky week... I don't want to trade Fyfe and/or M Crouch but we'll see how I feel later in the week.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Freeman might get a game,

I don't really have any bye players ready to be culled, Lloyd could go but I make nothing from it, Scharenberg, Cousins, Greenwood not ready and then there's Eddy, I have 18 playing at this stage, going to be a tricky week... I don't want to trade Fyfe and/or M Crouch but we'll see how I feel later in the week.
Fyfe is going to be a big talking point this week.
Could really be one of those points in the season that could sort out the coaches moving up and down.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
EVW > Ryan
SPP > Yeo (via DPP)
Taranto > Heeney

Leaves me one back-line upgrade short of fully upgraded. Maybe Newman > Lloyd next week.

Reactions: Tevez17

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
EVW > Ryan
SPP > Yeo (via DPP)
Taranto > Heeney

Leaves me one back-line upgrade short of fully upgraded. Maybe Newman > Lloyd next week.

Very solid trades, I feel like your buying Yeo and Heeney close to full price but this is the time of the year to do itl