Round 12 Trades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Are people thinking Newman is a keeper now (D6/7) or still a trade out? I'm really struggling with this one.

Not 100% on him being a keeper but he'll survive this week for me at least.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
157k - 16 trades
Def: Adams, Shaw, Otten, Newmann, Marchbank, Berry (Touhy, (Nth)Hibberd)
Mid: Fyfe, Kennedy, Pendlebury, Merrett, Beams, P-Pepper, Taranto, Greenwood (Danger, Myers, S.Selwood)
Ruck: Sandilands, S Martin (Strnadica)
Fwd: Macrae, Dahlhaus, Lynch, Roughead, Franklin, Nank (Eddy, Parsons)
Thinking Taranto - Cousins
Otten - Docherty
Thoughts, other options to help with bye?

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
Laird, Adams, Shaw, Lloyd, Hibberd (Dees), Newman (Stewart, Hibberd(NM))
Danger, Mitchell, J.Selwood, Oliver, JPK, Fyfe, Treloar, SPP (Barrett, Berry, Myers)
Martin, Sandilands (Strandica)
Dahl, Macrae, Nank, Higgins, Heeney, Greenwood (Hannan, Parsons)

247k and 13 trades.
I'm not worried about byes, I'm just going for cash league wins so I'm planning for round 14 onwards. These will be my last trades for a while.

Option 1: (12k leftover)
Berry - > Cousins
Barrett -> Lynch (via Greenwood)
SPP-> Rockliff

Option 2: (68k leftover)
Berry-> Cousins
Sandi -> Lynch (via Nank)
Myers -> Rockliff

Interested to know which option you astute people think is the better way to go for structure. I'm still nervy about pulling the trigger early on Sandi. But he may need to go eventually anyway. Cheers

Rob86

Aspiring Coach
Apr 11, 2016
I have done a bit of a 180 turn too. I'm thinking of doing Myers and Pickett to Lynch and Cousins (189k in bank). Is it too early to go on Myers?

Shane Medcalf

Aspiring Coach
Feb 19, 2017
Thinking my trades will be marchbank to hibbered myers to cousins b eddy to t lynch leaves me with 20 this week then 16 next week which i may trade shaw and sandi out

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
157k - 16 trades
Mid: Fyfe, Kennedy, Pendlebury, Merrett, Beams, P-Pepper, Taranto, Greenwood (Danger, Myers, S.Selwood)
Otten - Docherty
Anyone got any options? Thanks

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
What do people think of Gaz after his comeback last week? I could finish my mids with him and Rocky this week but a bit worried about them having 2 good shoulders between them.
Rocky is a tough one. Gaz looked on a mission last week, weather he will remain this focused and continue to be the Supercoach God we know him to be, is beyond me. Best case he averages 125+ for the remainder worse case he averages around 105. Back your instinct.

Reactions: Tevez17

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
2 trades and get Bont/JPK 3 Trades get Hanners/Ablett/Cripps

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Heeney looked awesome this week. I'm downgrading Sandi to Cousins this week via DPP and I'm buying Heeney and Yeo next week. Forwardline will end up as:
Dahl
Macrae
Yeo
Heeney
Greene
Nank
Happy with that.

Reactions: Nicko and Steve

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Heeney looked awesome this week. I'm downgrading Sandi to Cousins this week via DPP and I'm buying Heeney and Yeo next week. Forwardline will end up as:
Dahl
Macrae
Yeo
Heeney
Greene
Nank
Happy with that.

Swap Macrae for Steele and that's my forward line, I'll do you a favour and not ruin Jack's season by trading him in.

Reactions: cactus

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
157k - 16 trades
Otten - Docherty
You could trade Sandi to Cousins by flicking Nank into the Ruck and putting Greenwood in the forward line. Then you could upgrade both Marchbank & Otten to Doch & Hibberd.

I hope this is helpfull it's early and I'm on my phone so can't reallt get a handle on your team.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
You could trade Sandi to Cousins by flicking Nank into the Ruck and putting Greenwood in the forward line. Then you could upgrade both Marchbank & Otten to Doch & Hibberd.

I hope this is helpfull it's early and I'm on my phone so can't reallt get a handle on your team.
Thanks for the feedback. If I wasn't to trade Sandi what would be your next best option then? Can i just hold out two more weeks.
Taranto gets the chop next week anyway doesn't he?

Thunderstruck

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
May 1, 2015
Laird, Adams, Shaw, Lloyd, Hibberd (Dees), Newman (Stewart, Hibberd(NM))
Danger, Mitchell, J.Selwood, Oliver, JPK, Fyfe, Treloar, SPP (Barrett, Berry, Myers)
Martin, Sandilands (Strandica)
Dahl, Macrae, Nank, Higgins, Heeney, Greenwood (Hannan, Parsons)

247k and 13 trades.
I'm not worried about byes, I'm just going for cash league wins so I'm planning for round 14 onwards. These will be my last trades for a while.

Option 1: (12k leftover)
Berry - > Cousins
Barrett -> Lynch (via Greenwood)
SPP-> Rockliff

Option 2: (68k leftover)
Berry-> Cousins
Sandi -> Lynch (via Nank)
Myers -> Rockliff

Interested to know which option you astute people think is the better way to go for structure. I'm still nervy about pulling the trigger early on Sandi. But he may need to go eventually anyway. Cheers

Any thoughts here guys? Would be appreciated. Really torn atm.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
I wanted to trade Nank this week, but just not much to trade him to. He's only going 83 the past 5 weeks. Hopefully the bye freshens him up, otherwise he's going to be a crappy F6 if he can only average 85 the rest of the year.

I ended up taking the cows available (Schar and Cousins) along with Rocky. Put aside a warchest to complete the backline with Doch and Roberton next week and Lloyd the week after.