Round 8 Trades......

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Adams, Shaw, Tuohy, Otten, Hampton, Marchbank (Newmann, Hibberd)
Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, JPK, Macrae, Pepper, Barrett, Balik (Beams, O'Meara, Swallow)
Martin, Sandi (Strnadica)
Nank, Buddy, Roughy, Dahl, Taranto, Butler (Eddy, Parsons)
183K in bank
Thinking - O'Meara - Berry via DPP Adams and slot him in Middle
Then Perhaps Swallow or Beams via DPP move to Dahl in Middle and get Yeo/Kennedy FWD
or do i get rid of Hampton. Help with my structure with trade in moves.

JasperBeardly

Mar 18, 2017
Hmmmm having held Beams a week I guess Treloar would be the best option. But geez you'd want assurances Danye will be back next week

Yeah that's the thing, isn't it? Lack of certainty around Treloar too. Now if I can just find a way to crystal ball that one..... ;)

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Treloar to Bont and Parfitt to Berry.
Leaves 19 Trades and 68k

Def - Doch, Adams, Otten, Marchbank, Hampton, Newman, Stewart, EVW
Mids - Danger, Pendles, Fyfe, Hanners, Priddis, Heppell, Bont, SPP, Swallow, Berry, Pickett
Rucks - Martin, Grundy, Strnadica
Fwds - Dollhouse, Nank, WHE, Ryder, Taranto, Hardwick, Parsons, T Smith

thoughts?

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
I tend to agree, Lloyd has been banging the selection door, Matt Kennedy & Hopper obviously waiting in the wings & Griffen, Lids as well but looking at their selection this week it's clear they want a bit more maturity in the side if he plays well I think he keeps his spot for a while.
Lids also due back soon

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Sounds like Treloar has his recurring groin issue causing his trouble. Pondering whether to change my trade plans and move him on. Very reluctant to trade any keepers this year though.

Reactions: Prospector

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
I am most likely going one up one down. Using Hampton and Otten may use swallow/powell pepper depending on sunday teams. Targets are Shaw, Lloyd, Bont maybe hibberd. Gotta work out which will make me stronger for round 11 bye as it is my weakest. I feel like swallow is a hold in most situations. The value of him potentially playing the 3 bye rounds outweighs all the risks. Unless you are in a donut situation if you don't trade him.

GMAT

Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Mar 3, 2016
Is it concerning to any Yeo owners or those who are looking to bring him in like me, that all the talk is he will be tagging Bont?

MadCat

Mar 17, 2017
Hi guys, I have already brought in Mutimer for Houston.

With available funds I'm looking at either Hampton to Lloyd or Butler to Heeney.

Would love your thoughts on best option....

luke394

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Apr 28, 2015
Geelong, VIC
Sounds like Treloar has his recurring groin issue causing his trouble. Pondering whether to change my trade plans and move him on. Very reluctant to trade any keepers this year though.
Im thinking the same mate got Dusty, JPK & Cripps all around a similar price and I think will out perform him from now on, JPK had this exact start last year then exploded second half of the year

tabs

Senior Coach
Aug 10, 2015
Hi guys, I have already brought in Mutimer for Houston.

With available funds I'm looking at either Hampton to Lloyd or Butler to Heeney.

Would love your thoughts on best option....
How many people do you have missing the Round 11 bye before you get either Heeney or Lloyd in?