Round 2 Discussion

brenna

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Feb 26, 2016
Indeed, the Nank vs Grundy battle was great to watch tonight!

Really regretting not picking WHE over Taranto. Hope Taranto can score higher this week to make us feel a bit better about it.

Reactions: Steve

mdola2

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '19
Feb 24, 2016
Indeed, the Nank vs Grundy battle was great to watch tonight!

Really regretting not picking WHE over Taranto. Hope Taranto can score higher this week to make us feel a bit better about it.
I feel like I'm going to want WHE next week. Which makes me wonder if I should move on a Hannan/Houston/Marchbank this week...

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
WTF does Treloar have to do. Can't believe he only got 83

Wouldn't surprise me if his and Nank's scores suddenly went up. I had them scoring 121 each

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
At least he's an easy swap if Taranto spuds it up again this week. Im in the same bot

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Starting with WHE was probably my biggest win so far. His role is very SC friendly as that link up player running up and down the wing, he's surprised me he can take a contested grab too! I don't want to get too far ahead of myself but he could end up being a keeper, if not one of the final upgrades

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Starting with WHE was probably my biggest win so far. His role is very SC friendly as that link up player running up and down the wing, he's surprised me he can take a contested grab too! I don't want to get too far ahead of myself but he could end up being a keeper, if not one of the final upgrades

Don't have him & probably can't get him in but he's impressed me a bit thought he was pretty light weight and soft but goes in hard (for his role) and has good skills which standout in that rabble, like him more as a back flank but looks like they need him up forward.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
How the hell does 35 touches and 2 goals equal 83!!!!!!! Treloar's first two rounds have been unbelievable :(

Edit: Changed to 108 now, phew

6 clangers & I'm assuming very low kicking efficiency that being said he should be rewarded for find the ball the way he does, seems a bit unfair that him getting the ball in traffic, under pressure but not contested is the same as say a flanker getting the ball 50M on his own.

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
Well I'm happy so far this week Pendlebury, treloar, whe, nank and butler pull the trigger on Riewoldt for nank so I'm happy with that and have lots of cash for next week if I need some correctional trades

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
6 clangers & I'm assuming very low kicking efficiency that being said he should be rewarded for find the ball the way he does, seems a bit unfair that him getting the ball in traffic, under pressure but not contested is the same as say a flanker getting the ball 50M on his own.
It's purely clangers and poor disposal. He does have a tendency to butcher the ball at times. The whole Pies team were guilty of that. Amazed with WHE's score given how many times he kicked it directly to the opposition under no pressure. Maybe CD need to start doing unforced clangers and forced clangers?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Yep i second the love of last nights games in a SC view. The game itself was pretty horrible but scores from popular players was great.
I only had Adams, Nank & Butler, rolled the dice with Butler and reasonably happy with his score.
Watched him closely last night, and he seems to be in the right spot during the flow of play, but just wasn't yet in the link up on several occasions. So i can see him improving his scoring output the more he plays in the middle, and his team mates use him a little more.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
It's purely clangers and poor disposal. He does have a tendency to butcher the ball at times. The whole Pies team were guilty of that. Amazed with WHE's score given how many times he kicked it directly to the opposition under no pressure. Maybe CD need to start doing unforced clangers and forced clangers?

The Tiges were very fortunate that Pendlebury is the only Collingwood player who knows how to kick.

Reminds me of a couple of years ago when the Tiges still had Delidio ... if it wasn't a hospital pass you knew that Lids had kicked it.

Reactions: Haychh

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Fantasy freak tweeted something about Pendles and Treloar kicking efficiency. Pendle 85 ish% and Treloar 53%, wonder no more why his score isn't 120+.

Reactions: Brad

gatorboy

Mar 22, 2017
Hi fellas, bit of a newbie here looking for advice. Should I loop Pendles or stick with old faithful Danger? Have Strndica.

Ramjets

Patron '20
Feb 5, 2016
Should I loop Pendles or stick with old faithful Danger?
125 is the minimum I would take from vice captain loop, so personally I would roll the dice and stick with Danger. Keep in mind the last time the Cats and North played, Danger had 48 disposals and 229 sc points. Could of course backfire, but for mine you have more to lose by not going with Danger.

Reactions: gatorboy

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Hi fellas, bit of a newbie here looking for advice. Should I loop Pendles or stick with old faithful Danger? Have Strndica.
Some years I've when there haven't been many reliable superprimium players around I've used 120 as a benchmark. This year I really want 130 ... but I probably would lock in 125. Danger looks good enough and North bad enough that yeah I think I'd be putting the c on Dangrr

Reactions: gatorboy

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Fantasy freak tweeted something about Pendles and Treloar kicking efficiency. Pendle 85 ish% and Treloar 53%, wonder no more why his score isn't 120+.
I actually left Treloar out of my starting team because he is such a butcher. He's getting so much of the damn thing I think it is still going to hurt me.