Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Thoughts on Black and Eddy??? Are we being sucked in to Eddy by his JLT3 haul? Both still averaged sub-60 in JLT, and I'd shave off 10 points for the real deal. Is that enough? With either get a big score to push their price along?

I have Eddy and still considering Black, but I'm starting to doubt both....

Benj

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Mar 5, 2016
London
Petrevski-Seton and Macreadie set to debut for the Blues tomorrow night. Won't be touching Macreadie as he is a KPD and I'd say his JS is iffy. SPS on the other hand is very tempting, from all reports a very classy kid in a Shaun Burgoyne mould. If he stays healthy his JS should be sound. I am considering him over Florent

Do any of you Carlton followers have the good oil on SPS? In the event that he does get picked it'd be good to have a few more hard facts about him. Obvs must be quality if Bolts is willing to throw him in without a JLT game? Due to the bovine shortage this year we should consider!

moosey

6-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 24, 2015
Do any of you Carlton followers have the good oil on SPS? In the event that he does get picked it'd be good to have a few more hard facts about him. Obvs must be quality if Bolts is willing to throw him in without a JLT game? Due to the bovine shortage this year we should consider!

Yes I would like to know too.

I can see him as a late out for kerridge.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Thoughts on Black and Eddy??? Are we being sucked in to Eddy by his JLT3 haul? Both still averaged sub-60 in JLT, and I'd shave off 10 points for the real deal. Is that enough? With either get a big score to push their price along?

Confident Eddy will get you a solid Ave around the 65 mark, he may have scored less than 60 a game but his points per minute were 0.8, you'd think as a key forward he wont be spending too much on the pine.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Can anyone tell me what WHE averaged in 2014 taking out his Sub affected games?

Brky

Aspiring Coach
Jun 12, 2015
I'm a blues fan, I wouldn't say these are hard facts, but 2 very good reasons he will likely play weekly early on.
1, no6 pick
2, carlton suck

Reactions: mdola2

UppercutPanda

Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 14, 2015
SPS is a pure mid so I'd be surprised if he's not thrown in the guts next to Cripps - skilled/quick, good decision maker, two-sided, can tackle and get out of traffic.

Can go missing during games for periods, but played our intra club last week, had 20 possies and played well by reports.

Given I'd play 22 in our midfield, pretty good JS

Reactions: Benj
Feb 27, 2016
Simpkin or turner or neither ?

Simpkin is probably like the Milera and Rioli types from last year. Exciting player, but don't get enough of the ball to score well.

Turner a bit more tempted by. Been in the system a few years now. Looks to have strong job security backed up by the coach. Loves to tackle so even if he has games were he doesn't get a lot of the ball should still score well.

Not overly tempted by other rookies.

Miles JS looks very shaky.
Houston once Pittard comes back will find it hard to get a game.
Parfit JS also looks incredibly shaky.

Feb 27, 2016
Apparently Melbourne could spring a surprise round one and name Joel Smith.

Good news for those wanting to run a 2 prem, 4 rookie backline.

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Tempted by Sam Petrevski-Seton that price is frustrating but straight into the team after missing all the JLT says a lot about his job security also only in 7% of teams, wouldn't mind being one trade ahead of 93% of the comp.

kinggo

Aspiring Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 27, 2015

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
Reactions: kinggo

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne

Eddy is good I reckon. Gets in good positions and gets his hands on it a fair bit. Fits very neatly into that Port team. 102K. Really only needs to jag on good score between weeks 3-7 to make some very good money. Lock.

lenny

Development Coach
Jun 21, 2015
Seeing Butler in a few sides, is he a decent pick or are people just picking him because he's been named?

mdola2

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '19
Feb 24, 2016
Kangaroos named Preuss, Mountford, Hibberd, Simpkin, Hrovat, Marley Williams as debutants for Sunday.

No Ed "What-chu-talkin-bout" Vickers-Willis!

Oh, and RIP Goldstein.

Reactions: smirski

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
Should we be picking SPS just on job security, he is oviously rated highly, and i don't think there will be much pressure on his spot.

brenna

Aspiring Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Feb 26, 2016
Macreadie going to be an late inclusion tonight, what was he's role in the JLT? Not picking him, just being cautious as I have Doc, Marchbank and Pickett