SuperCoach 2017

Kid81

Jun 8, 2016
I hope it is ok. I have joined. I am not a huge contributor on here but have lurked for a couple of years. I will endeavor to contribute more this year though. Ranked 1718 last year, SC name is Lynx™

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
Few notes from todays intra club hit out at Tulla regarding supercoach relevant players:

These are not my thoughts as I haven't seen the game but a few things that were said on an Essendon forum.

Zerrett absolutely dominated, not a stretch to say 35 touches and a goal in 3 quarters of footy, has bulked up and taken his game to another level.

Heppell very very quiet some are saying worst on.

Kobe Mutch is one to watch, he and Ridley surprised a few, wouldn't surprise to see both named Rd 1

Mcgrath, solid but not overly impressive, played across half back.

Langford strong case for breakout year, will make his name known by seasons end. Played mostly midfield (is a 340k MID/FWD)

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
That is a big surprise ... I wonder what the story is? Donkey was just taking him up on the podcast too ...
Answering my own question here. I had a bit of a scout round on a few forums and sounds like Heppell might be getting over a bit of flu.

Reactions: Tevez17