Injuries/Late outs

Haychh

Assistant Coach
Mar 9, 2016
I don't have Crouch but between him and Rockliff, I think this goes to show... If you don't have a good preseason and there are clearly niggles, and ESPECIALLY after injuries the previous year, you just can't go near the guy. Ablett did it to us last year (and still may this year, who knows?), and it's starting to look similar with these guys now. Libba and Wells at least had good preseason and played solid matches in the NAB. Definitely a marker for me for all future starting teams.

I'm definitely running with this motto from now on as well, this week could be a complete write off for me with my mids bench now consisting of Sidebottom, Rocky and Crouch so near on 1.5 mil sitting on the pine between 3 players.I have already traded out Gresham and Steele to get in Papley and Kennedy. It hurts...

Reactions: cactus

Mozzie_16

May 7, 2015
yuck... Mundy out means Barlow definitely stays. Rockliff needs to go with crouch out, probably to JJ via DPP (not enough cash for R Gray, not confident on Zaharakis or syd mids)... and Now B crouch, mid pricer with suspect hamstring with little pre-season.... and rich still 50/50 for Sunday.... need Nostradamus like vision before 7:20 pm tonight....

eyes are sore from going back over BE's, SoS and possible combinations.. side looked great before round 1 lol

Beermonkey

Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 7, 2015
Given how many late outs and injuries are occurring to those players without a preseason. Should i be bringing in Ablett for Rocky...or go Gray/Ward/Danger?

k-red17

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Jun 21, 2015
Spewing Keays didn't get a gig..ahh well I'll have a loophole option now.

zac

Apr 8, 2016
stuggling in my mid here, got all my bench spots full with players that have been dropped or suspended traded out rockliff put kerridge in the mid and put ben kennedy up forward going to trade out brad crouch but not sure who for i need another player traded out of my mid it was either sidebum or crouch cause i have gresham and dunkley on my bench so either sidebum or crouch have to go who should i upgrade too, gray, Mitchell, blicavs any suggestions?

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
Given how many late outs and injuries are occurring to those players without a preseason. Should i be bringing in Ablett for Rocky...or go Gray/Ward/Danger?
Gary looking like the Gary of old. He's very professional when it comes to keeping his body in good nick. I'd put last season down to luck and hope the worst is behind him.

Spewing Keays didn't get a gig..ahh well I'll have a loophole option now.
I'm still waiting on Tommy Lee to get a gig! Picked him over Hartley :oops:

bat

Development Coach
Feb 11, 2016
stuggling in my mid here, got all my bench spots full with players that have been dropped or suspended traded out rockliff put kerridge in the mid and put ben kennedy up forward going to trade out brad crouch but not sure who for i need another player traded out of my mid it was either sidebum or crouch cause i have gresham and dunkley on my bench so either sidebum or crouch have to go who should i upgrade too, gray, Mitchell, blicavs any suggestions?
I'd refrain from trading Crouch or Sidebum right now, what does your team look like? Gresham might be a good candidate to trade instead if you have the cash for a "must have" that you may not have.

zac

Apr 8, 2016
team so far, crouch hasnt done anything spectacular yet and i dont think ill touch sidebum he will most likely come back and score 100 in the collingwood mid, but i need another midfielder or i could get a fwd if i wanted and put any of my fwds in the mid but there is my team http://prntscr.com/apm0po

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
team so far, crouch hasnt done anything spectacular yet and i dont think ill touch sidebum he will most likely come back and score 100 in the collingwood mid, but i need another midfielder or i could get a fwd if i wanted and put any of my fwds in the mid but there is my team http://prntscr.com/apm0po
Why are you sitting on so much cash?

Crouch to Gaz.