Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
menadue doesn't look up to it, i feel like he will get dropped eventually but in saying that hes doing better than half of the richmond players:(
Scored 80. I don't care if he gets dropped eventually, just as long as its after he has made a heap of cash and we have traded him out.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Was planning to get on in the window when teams were named and make a few reshuffles, but forgot it's still daylight savings down south.

Weitering, C.Ellis and Menadue on the bench. No emergencies set. :(

(stupid no-daylight savings here in QLD :mad: )

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
How long you been there?

My Dad headed up the Qld Tourist Bureau back in the 1980s. He used to say: "Land at Brisbane, wind your watch back one hour and twenty years."

Reactions: tiltraise

smirski

Development Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jun 5, 2015
400K sitting in the bench? Are you seriously contemplating that? No. Just no.

Davis, and Hewitt named. Gresham likely. There's your midfield bench.

i meant just one of them not both but yea i guess theres no point

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
Was planning to get on in the window when teams were named and make a few reshuffles, but forgot it's still daylight savings down south.

Weitering, C.Ellis and Menadue on the bench. No emergencies set. :(

OMG. I hate it when things like that happen. All you can do is tell yourself that something like that happens to every single SC player at least once a season. Happened to me twice last season. But, having it happen before the first game of the season ... ouch.

currymunchers

Premiership Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 24, 2015
Melbourne
What are people's thoughts on Hewett vs Papley vs Mccarthy? Need to pick 2 of them. Hewett has done 2 years in the NEAFL and remember reading he had good numbers last season. Mccarthy should be solid but can't see him being a big scorer. Papley is probably the sketchiest pick given he's likely just warming Mcglynn's spot (who is playing NEAFL this week), but he is the cheapest as well. Leaning towards Mccarthy and Hewett at this stage.

Reactions: Prospector

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
What are people's thoughts on Hewett vs Papley vs Mccarthy? Need to pick 2 of them. Hewett has done 2 years in the NEAFL and remember reading he had good numbers last season. Mccarthy should be solid but can't see him being a big scorer. Papley is probably the sketchiest pick given he's likely just warming Mcglynn's spot (who is playing NEAFL this week), but he is the cheapest as well. Leaning towards Mccarthy and Hewett at this stage.
Think you summed it up perfectly. Take the 2 safe picks. Hewitt and McCarthy.

Bombers56

Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Jun 11, 2015
I still have Hartley and thinking of keeping him as I feel I will be trading him at a later date.

But anyone know roughly how long he will be out for?

If it is longer than a few weeks then I will have too.

cactus

Senior Coach
May 6, 2015
Melbourne
I still have Hartley and thinking of keeping him as I feel I will be trading him at a later date.

But anyone know roughly how long he will be out for?

If it is longer than a few weeks then I will have too.
Named in their VFL side so I don't think his absence from the AFL side is injury related:

http://m.essendonfc.com.au/news/2016-03-24/vfl-team-announcement

If he was going to be your only non player I could understand it but as you presumably already have a donut at R3. I'd be trying to get live bodies into all the other possies ...

Reactions: Brad

Brad

Assistant Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
May 13, 2015
So because Hartley isn't play and I don't have enough cash to do higher I've swapped Adams to def from fwd but who should I get McGovern or Papley ???

jester5au

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
I'm thinking of keeping Hartley. Will play eventually great insurance for sea and brown IMO.

I like papley, McCarthy and Hewett. But not sold on any of their job security.
mc Carthy is highly rated which danger quoted as saying "not sure where they have been hiding this bloke".

Anyone considering Milera?..

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
So because Hartley isn't play and I don't have enough cash to do higher I've swapped Adams to def from fwd but who should I get McGovern or Papley ???

It's bloody deserted in all lines for Rookies isn't? I've just been looking myself and it is sparse best.
Both sketchy JS it's really a flip of the coin.