The problem with fans / supporters!

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
I have two very good mates who also barrack for the blues and they have an affliction where their logic and reason is affected by their love of their team.
One told me Henderson leaving is awesome as we will get a first round pick for him and the other said the same about yarran.
As far as I'm concerned we would be lucky to get a can of coke and a mars bar for the pair of them.
One has pace, talent and potential but goes down with soft injuries, doesn't follow team rules and never man's up and the other is tall, athletic, shows promise (for about the last 8 years) and guts his team by initiating walking before the end of the year. Solid team man hey.
Good luck whoever wants them as ex blues I hope they achieve but they haven't for us with every opportunity. Also coke and a mars bar would be overs I reckon.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
If Richmond takes Yarran, i'd see it as a step backwards in their progress.
They have finally built some kind of culture, and cleaned up some of the more shady areas they did have.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
They have recent history doddy. Knights, Grigg, maric, chaplain from other clubs and all bar knights going ok. Plus they tend to think they are in the window so not many kids, even Draft mature age blokes see Morris, lambert, etc. Seems to be working this year. Their picks on young players conca, relton roberts from memory excluding this year's guys so I can see why they steer clear of them. I will take whatever we can get for yazza it will be a win, pick 40 IMHO.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
They have recent history doddy. Knights, Grigg, maric, chaplain from other clubs and all bar knights going ok. Plus they tend to think they are in the window so not many kids, even Draft mature age blokes see Morris, lambert, etc. Seems to be working this year. Their picks on young players conca, relton roberts from memory excluding this year's guys so I can see why they steer clear of them. I will take whatever we can get for yazza it will be a win, pick 40 IMHO.

Most of those you mentioned didn't have the baggage that Yarran would be bringing. If you can get pick 40 for him you'd be on the winning end of the deal i reckon.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
If I have a box of Mars bars and a crate of Coke, can I build my own AFL team?

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
Works for me, judders. Do ya reckon I can use some of that coke to get Cuzzy to make a comeback?