K. Hunt - the name says it all!

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
What a nice guy Karmichael Hunt is turning out to be.
Gets done for drugs and has dropped his "mates" right in it. (This is regardless of our opinion on drugs, it's just a disgrace you would condsider dobbing mates in for anything!)
I now rate him above Wayne Carey as the mate I wouldn't want on my team.
It's interesting to note when M Stokes at Geelong got caught he held the blame to himself,
shows there are lots of different types of people involved in our great game.

Worst prospective AFL mates:
1. K Hunt - reasons above
2. Wayne Carey - wouldn't leave him alone with your missus
3. Any one of a number of Ex WCE players - for obvious reasons, least of all that they all have gone off the rails, wouldn't want to be hanging round with them.

I had a few more to add to the list, I have erred on the side of caution as didn't want to name a couple of current ones who have swapped clubs recently due to "indiscretions".

Got anyone else to add to the list?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I still remember seeing Carey tell a bunch of young punters to piss off when they wanted his autograph, this was during the time of his playing days, and height of Dickheadness.

Deadsets

6-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Haha love the puns.

I'd rather my mate ratted me out to the cops then screwed my wife, but that's just me. The fact that young players are doing drugs is not much of a story really, but I'm sure the media will beat it up. The God squad name really cracks me up.

So for mine it's

Carey
Slatter, wrong game but he isn't any better than Carey

Country mile to the next lot.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Akermanis was far more 'harmless', but if you listen to many of the blokes who played with him, he was pretty unpopular.

Prospector

“Think it over, think it under.”
Veterans
Apr 29, 2015
What a nice guy Karmichael Hunt is turning out to be.
Gets done for drugs and has dropped his "mates" right in it. (This is regardless of our opinion on drugs, it's just a disgrace you would condsider dobbing mates in for anything!)
I now rate him above Wayne Carey as the mate I wouldn't want on my team.
It's interesting to note when M Stokes at Geelong got caught he held the blame to himself,
shows there are lots of different types of people involved in our great game.

Worst prospective AFL mates:
1. K Hunt - reasons above
2. Wayne Carey - wouldn't leave him alone with your missus
3. Any one of a number of Ex WCE players - for obvious reasons, least of all that they all have gone off the rails, wouldn't want to be hanging round with them.

I had a few more to add to the list, I have erred on the side of caution as didn't want to name a couple of current ones who have swapped clubs recently due to "indiscretions".

Got anyone else to add to the list?
people who pretend to inject drugs ...