Who should coach Carlton next year?

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Brett Montgomery might be one, was assistant of the year I think and went close to getting the doggies job.

the cranky one

Development Coach
May 7, 2015
Rob Wiley still at the blues?

Used to watch him playing for Perth in the 70/80s, and also had him as a phys ed teacher in my high school years.

Yes I am an old bastard.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
I like McKenna as a coach, and i think he brings a bit to the table.

Strong view over here as someone has siad previously that Worsfold with Mckenna as senior assistant.
No issue for me I like worsfold.
He's a winner, will do whatever required, hey he played cousins for long enough and let the culture at the club suffer to win flags.
I have no issue with that, we love win at all cost blokes like that.

Bring on the Pharmacist and his ranga assistant!

Dino

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Apr 24, 2015
Alexandra, Victoria
I heard it from a pretty reputable source and I reckon it would be a great get for your boys Judder.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Tim Watson said on SEN that there is some interest in Bomber too, as well as Woosha.
I wouldn't touch Bluey McKenna with a ten-foot pole as a senior coach. What shape are the Suns in?

Deadsets

6-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
It's funny how MM w the most sort after coach in the business. I believe Carlton over estimated their list and can't blame MM. I'm sure MM can help them rebuild but no coach could have turned that rabble into a finals team Imo.

Chris Judd is still the only star at that club and he is on one leg but still giving his all. I think they need to go to the trade table with Gibbs and Murph while they still have currency and get some good kids.

We know MM will get the bullet and maybe he should but who has a better record and can get this club back on its feet? It's a poisoned chalice now just as Richmond has been in th past.

camloch

Super Coach
Apr 24, 2015
Paul Roos comes out of contract this year. They should be knocking on his door. Although I hope not because to say Im not a big Blues fan would be a massive understatement!

jester5au

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
Worsfold stated he be interested in coaching if the right team came along. Either way massive list overturn coming at seasons end with sos there. Not a blues fan either but will be interesting to see what they do over trade week and if sos picks off any u contracted gws boys.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Is Mick trolling the Blues? Warnock a late in, again, for that giant guy Carazzo.

Reactions: TomCat

Fitzroy Guerrilla

Staff member
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
Apr 27, 2015
Richmond
I reckon John Elliott and Bruce Mathieson will make a push for Sheedy to coach the team. I hear they've got their eyes on poaching a few S.A. players for the team. C.McDermott, M.Liptak and R.Jameson are on the shortlist...

Reactions: TwentyThree

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
I reckon John Elliott and Bruce Mathieson will make a push for Sheedy to coach the team. I hear they've got their eyes on poaching a few S.A. players for the team. C.McDermott, M.Liptak and R.Jameson are on the shortlist...
Bit harsh Baron, but justified!
Worsfold, Mckenna in the box and bring Cousins, Kerr, Hunter and any other players with questionable morals.
Only moral we have at Carlton is winning! To Quote another well known team "Whatever it takes". Although on the end of that at Carlton we add "As long as no-one finds out!"

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
The great John Barker will be a ripping interim I'm sure.

His finest moment? That goal from the 'impossible' pocket at Footy Park in the '01 semi-final win...