Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Great job mate!

Reactions: Fbdonkey

ksghendo

May 8, 2015
Adelaide
This is great, well done fella's. Much better and easy to work out.My only concern is, which is very minor....Is there a way I can change my name back to BigKev?
I have looked in my profile page and couldn't see anything that can edit my name..any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

thejuddernaut

Senior Coach
Apr 26, 2015
Perth
My god, been away for a week, got back logged on and am lost.
Will have to navigate this weekend to get a grip and deliver a couple of juddernaughties!!
Very impressed Marcus and FB and everyone who had a hand in it.
Layout good and member points / trophies? Don't know really about them but any competition is good competition.
This is not a suggestion or criticism but is there any way under forum breakdown you can split somewhat like the old system X vs Y's, general afl discussion, etc.
Maybe Im not au fait with the site yet as a lot to digest.

Once again - great job guys, thank you on behalf of everyone who congregates, uses, ignores or lives for the site.

Cool9

Assistant Coach
Apr 27, 2015
Finding I have to log in again every time I visit. Don't know if others have the same experience

TomCat

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Finding I have to log in again every time I visit. Don't know if others have the same experience

If your issue is on the home page and it still has the "log in" message just click on "forum" and it lets you get in without having to log in again.

Marcus is aware of this issue and will fix it when he has time. He mentions it in an earlier post in this thread.

Hope this helps.

Cool9

Assistant Coach
Apr 27, 2015
Thanks. No, issue is on the forums. After a few hours away, I can read forums but can't post without logging in again. After logging in again, I'm redirected back to the home page and have to navigate back to the thread again.which case I'm redirected back

Cool9

Assistant Coach
Apr 27, 2015
Tried to edit previous post but only gave me 5 mins!

Wanted to add that I've been accessing the site from mobile phone lately.

It's the only issue I've had on the site. Otherwise great

Tevez17

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
May 7, 2015
Didnt want to start a new thread for one question. Which pre-season Poscast episode/s discused the Byes?

jester5au

Dual Premiership Coach
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Veterans
May 1, 2015
Excellent work. Marcus and FB. Massive improvement. Easy to use and access on iPhone etc. definitely will be able to contribute a lot more now :)

Reactions: Prospector

Fbdonkey

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Victoria
Didnt want to start a new thread for one question. Which pre-season Poscast episode/s discused the Byes?

There was no particular podcast mate. There are a heap of variables and every team is different so a bit hard to give specific advice. If there isn't already a byes planning thread then feel free to start one!