Welcome to the New SCC Forum!

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I like the "like" feature. There was a few times on the old forum where someone posted a great comment or question and wish I could have liked it. Bit like fb but all good in my books.

Yeah, easier to show it with a quick click rather than having to write a post. Gets away from the whole +1 post ^.

Reactions: Dino

J-Dog

Jordan
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Looks great! Have all the previous threads disappeared though?

alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
Great Forum! Love your work guys. Is the news feed feature trying to simulate a twitter type of feel, but for the SCC community? If so, I like the creativity!

Reactions: Fbdonkey

Shanenma

May 7, 2015
Melb CBD
Nice update. Now to work out how to use it. Took me 5 minutes or so to login... it wasn't working. If this posts then it's working I guess...

My first post! :)

Marcus SCC

Senior Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Melbourne
Hey everyone,

Thanks for the feedback!

I am working on the top bar so that it correctly displays when you are signed in (it currently does not on the home/blog pages) but the actual login/registration functionality should be working.

I am also working on porting your post counts/old posts over so hopefully they're up over the next week!

Thanks for your patience with the move :)

@alrighty then Yup, the news feed functions a bit like Twitter. You can post updates to your profile and also follow other members. Hope you enjoy it! You can also tag members in posts ^

Shanenma

May 7, 2015
Melb CBD
Thanks the update Marcus... good to clear up that 'am I logged in?' question... and logging in like 4 times and it still asks me to login :). I'll be patient....

As well as the post count porting... that'll be a nice little bonus too. I was proud of my 800+... worked hard for that.

Reactions: doddy2731 and Dino