Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
The good and bad of Ross Lyon:
he brings back Logue and Bewley - good - in the same week Fyfe is out injured - bad - after Lyon had said earlier in the week that Fyfe was fine.
At least most of us should have the bench to cover Fyfe's absence but if you have all of Fyfe, Kelly and Coniglio you'd not be happy.

I'm holding Kelly, don't have either Fyfe or Coniglio, because I have only 3 trades left. I'm hoping the projected 3 weeks absence of Kelly doesn't turn into your typical GWS projection with 3 weeks turning into 4 or 5 or 6 or....

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
The good and bad of Ross Lyon:
he brings back Logue and Bewley - good - in the same week Fyfe is out injured - bad - after Lyon had said earlier in the week that Fyfe was fine.
At least most of us should have the bench to cover Fyfe's absence but if you have all of Fyfe, Kelly and Coniglio you'd not be happy.

I'm holding Kelly, don't have either Fyfe or Coniglio, because I have only 3 trades left. I'm hoping the projected 3 weeks absence of Kelly doesn't turn into your typical GWS projection with 3 weeks turning into 4 or 5 or 6 or....

I have Fyfe and Cogs.
Trading Cogs, holding Fyfe at this stage will loop Setts and Clarke for him.
Hoping Fyfe will only be a week.
Treloar an early favourite to replace Cogs but may look at Zerrett or Clary too.

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
I have Fyfe and Cogs.
Trading Cogs, holding Fyfe at this stage will loop Setts and Clarke for him.
Hoping Fyfe will only be a week.
Treloar an early favourite to replace Cogs but may look at Zerrett or Clary too.

Assuming we don't have a clear view on how long Fyfe might be out?