alrighty then

Assistant Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Apr 30, 2015
What are everyone's thoughts on the better trade here?

Option 1
Constable and Drew to Stocker and Boak (my thoughts are I want Boak eventually but he has a high BE so not the best timing)

Option 2
Constable/Gibbons and Libba to Stocker and Macrae/Bont (my thoughts are that I want Macrae and I could regret it if I miss him at this price. But do I ditch Libba Is the main concern)

Option 3
Drew and Constable to Robbie Young and Macrae (thoughts on this is that I get what I want without trading Libba, but I'm trading in a rookie that has never played before and could be dropped/have bad scoring potential, etc. Most likely will not do this trade but it's an option wih the limited rookies).

Thoughts? My fwd line currently has Drew and Setterfield on field, my mids have Libba, Walsh and Constable/Hayes on field for context.

deadoralive

Mar 15, 2016
Congolio out for Sloane. Constable should come back at some point and make some cash. Nothing downgrade wise makes appealing notice for me. Am I missing on anybody that stands out for rookie potential?

deadoralive

Mar 15, 2016
Also, what would you do it you had Angus Brayshaw and Brad Crouch? They're both underperforming badly for me.

Dash

Development Coach
Apr 6, 2016
Just checking to see if anyone has any more trade options for me from my previous team post. Cheers

Orallus_Maximus

Development Coach
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 11, 2015
I heard Darcy Moore is under an injury cloud and could be a late out - keep an eye out.

Reactions: J-Dog

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
With teams released, thought I'd have a crack at some further trade options for my team. Thanks!
360K.
Laird, Sicily, Whitfield, D Moore, Duursma, Collins, (Clark, Answerth)
Macrae, Cripps, Fyfe, Neale, Libba, Walsh, Setterfield, Hayes, (Atkins, Scott, Gibbons)
Gawn, Grundy, (Bines)
Danger, Heeney, Boak, Drew, Balta, Parker (Burgess, Corbett)
It's hard enough trying to decide trades for my own team, let alone for someone else's team.
If you were to post a couple of the options you were considering I would find it easier to advise.

On general principles:
trade out rookies who are unlikely to make any more cash either because they have relatively high BEs or because they are unlikely to play again soon: Atkins, Scott, Burgess, Parker,
downgrade to rookies who are likely to have good JS and score reasonably well: Stocker
trade up to premiums with low BEs: T Kelly
always remember the byes and try to retain rnd.13-14 players - particularly rookies who can be traded out for rnd.12 premiums.

With your current team I would probably trade Atkins->Stocker and Burgess->T Kelly.
Burgess has been dropped for Corbett and even if he does regain his spot he's not scoring well enough to make you cash.
T Kelly has a 34BE, is likely to be a top-6 fwd and his score takes a poor rookie score off-field.
But, it does depend on byes.

Reactions: TomCat and J-Dog