Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Well Crouch was a great trade in last week. Why bring him back if hes not right!!

You poor bugger! Such a cruel game.

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
My trades for this week:
Naughton - Hurn (just short on cash for Yeo)
Doedee - Danger (swing Finlayson back)

Looking at Philips next week and possible one upgrade also.

Can you explain how you pivot a player like this?

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
Trade Doedee out.
On the "trade out" tab (in the app) or on the players name (where you would select your C or Vc on the website), swipe right and an S will appear to the left of Finlaysons name. That means Substitute. Click the S and it will swing him into your empty spot in defence.

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
Trade Doedee out.
On the "trade out" tab (in the app) or on the players name (where you would select your C or Vc on the website), swipe right and an S will appear to the left of Finlaysons name. That means Substitute. Click the S and it will swing him into your empty spot in defence.
How do I make the first trade to Danger? It won't let me select anything other than a defender.

Steve

Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 4, 2015
Geelong
How do I make the first trade to Danger? It won't let me select anything other than a defender.
You need to have subbed Finlayson to defence first, so trade Doedee out, then go back to "trade out", find Finlayson in your mids, swipe right and push S. Then go back to "trade in" and it should say "Trade in mid"

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
I have 21 trades. I was going to bring in Keefe, but not L Murphy has been named might be a waste. Just go for the upgrade you think?

I would upgrade naughton your playing 4 rookies in defence on field... You have $300K in bank and his price is as high as it will go and his break even is 100 so if you hold him for a few weeks he will only lose money when he plays again....

Azza Jones

Aspiring Coach
Mar 13, 2018
You need to have subbed Finlayson to defence first, so trade Doedee out, then go back to "trade out", find Finlayson in your mids, swipe right and push S. Then go back to "trade in" and it should say "Trade in mid"

Thats if your doing the trade through your app.... If its on the website you need to click the little S on finlayson and then it will allow you to trade a mid into your team

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
Sorry mate it must be me. I don't get it.

How can you just trade out Doedee? You need to trade him to someone.

Don't worry about it. I'll do something else.

Rupert

6-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 2, 2015
Brisbane
I'll try to explain how I do it on the web-site.
Hover your cursor over Doedee and you'll see "s, t, c, v" appear. Click on the "t". Doedee will be removed from your team and his spot in the back-line will be blank.
Move the cursor to Finlayson and hover the cursor again and click on the "s". Finlayson should appear in your back-line in the spot previously occupied by Doedee.
Now you can trade in Dangerfield.

Reactions: J-Dog

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
I'll try to explain how I do it on the web-site.
Hover your cursor over Doedee and you'll see "s, t, c, v" appear. Click on the "t". Doedee will be removed from your team and his spot in the back-line will be blank.
Move the cursor to Finlayson and hover the cursor again and click on the "s". Finlayson should appear in your back-line in the spot previously occupied by Doedee.
Now you can trade in Dangerfield.
right. Got it.
Thanks!

Also thanks Steve.

Reactions: Steve and Rupert

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
I have McCrae and am now deciding between Oliver and Danger.

I think both are top 8 mids and Danger has a great run but...
I don't think Oliver will be this cheap again.

How are people leaning?

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
I have McCrae and am now deciding between Oliver and Danger.

I think both are top 8 mids and Danger has a great run but...
I don't think Oliver will be this cheap again.

How are people leaning?
I'm trying to make the same decision. I am leaning towards oliver this week and then Danger in 2 weeks after 2 downgrades. I want to see him have a few good games. His BE is 122 so shouldn't rise much if at all unless he goes big. Though call though. I'm not locked in on my decision though.

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
I'm trying to make the same decision. I am leaning towards oliver this week and then Danger in 2 weeks after 2 downgrades. I want to see him have a few good games. His BE is 122 so shouldn't rise much if at all unless he goes big. Though call though. I'm not locked in on my decision though.
What I also add into that is Tim Kelly will then be my M8.
With his average he is not my priority for upgrade. So I will turn my attention to the 2 spots in the backline.

So whoever I don't take this week out of Danger or Oliver I might not get til the last rounds of the byes.
That's what makes it harder.

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
What I also add into that is Tim Kelly will then be my M8.
With his average he is not my priority for upgrade. So I will turn my attention to the 2 spots in the backline.

So whoever I don't take this week out of Danger or Oliver I might not get til the last rounds of the byes.
That's what makes it harder.
Yeah ouch. Tough call then. I'm almost still swaying to Oliver. I worry about where Danger is playing this year, Ablett and Kelly taking midfield points and his injury niggles pre season. Still a solid top 8 player but can't seeing him get near last year. Oliver however is pretty consistent and on the rise. I think they are both similar but Oliver is cheap with low BE. I still need to get macrae, danger and oliver but macrae will come in maybe for kelly later unfortunately.

The Antrobus

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
May 9, 2018
Yeah ouch. Tough call then. I'm almost still swaying to Oliver. I worry about where Danger is playing this year, Ablett and Kelly taking midfield points and his injury niggles pre season. Still a solid top 8 player but can't seeing him get near last year. Oliver however is pretty consistent and on the rise. I think they are both similar but Oliver is cheap with low BE. I still need to get macrae, danger and oliver but macrae will come in maybe for kelly later unfortunately.
not a bad problem to have!

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
not a bad problem to have!
Could be worse.. ha. I'm thinking Hogan and Oliver this week. Double down next week (there's a few nice targets) and then Danger and Simpson in. Will just need Macrae then. I was looking at gettin Hogan and Keefe (DPP) but think Oliver is worth it.

Lowrider

Triple Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
May 7, 2015
Acres out for a month with a groin injury (yes GWS.... When a groin is going to be a month you come out with it straight up).

Nothing like a surprise injury on a Thursday night to stuff up your week of trade plans!!

Now flipping him to Danger and taking Phillips a week early. Next week will decide between Ainsworth, Cumming and Lobb.

Also bucking the popular opinion and holding Naughton. If he continues his 70+ form he may yet make another $75k once his donut cycles out. Has only made $100k so not gaining much moving him now. He might even make a solid D7.

Flying Scotsman

Aspiring Coach
Aug 10, 2017
Acres out for a month with a groin injury (yes GWS.... When a groin is going to be a month you come out with it straight up).

Nothing like a surprise injury on a Thursday night to stuff up your week of trade plans!!

Now flipping him to Danger and taking Phillips a week early. Next week will decide between Ainsworth, Cumming and Lobb.

Also bucking the popular opinion and holding Naughton. If he continues his 70+ form he may yet make another $75k once his donut cycles out. Has only made $100k so not gaining much moving him now. He might even make a solid D7.
Seriously? A month! Grr. Is he worth holding?