Hi all, new here

The Psycho Muppet

Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 18, 2018
Hi all, love the page and always loved the podcasts. I had a few questions read out on the podcast last year which was really insightful. Would be keen to join a league this year. Never finished outside the top 10k since taking supercoach seriously. How do I sign up as a patreon and donate?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Hi all, love the page and always loved the podcasts. I had a few questions read out on the podcast last year which was really insightful. Would be keen to join a league this year. Never finished outside the top 10k since taking supercoach seriously. How do I sign up as a patreon and donate?
Hey mate, if you go to the home page there is an option at the top to "Support".
Click on that and you will end up on the Patreon landing page.

Reactions: Prospector

vergops

Patron '18
Patron '19
Mar 5, 2018
Hi guys

I did join up as a Patreon member. Is there a specific area I need to go too? Is there material that is exclusive for Patreon members?

Reactions: Marcus SCC

Marcus SCC

Senior Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Melbourne
Hi guys

I did join up as a Patreon member. Is there a specific area I need to go too? Is there material that is exclusive for Patreon members?

Thanks for your support :)

We will be posting patron-exclusive content over the course of the season via the Patreon platform itself!

You will receive a notification email via the platform when they are made available/posted.

You should also be able to see a private patron-only board on the forum homepage: http://supercoachcoach.com.au/forums/

Cheers!

Last edited:

Toadvine

Aspiring Coach
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Feb 15, 2018

We will be posting patron-exclusive content over the course of the season via the Patreon platform itself!

You will receive a notification email via the platform when they are made available/posted.

You should also be able to see a private patron-only board on the forum homepage: http://supercoachcoach.com.au/forums/

Cheers!

Hey there, I signed up today but having trouble finding the private patron-only board?

Sorry to be a hassle. I appreciate the pod and the work you guys put in!

Marcus SCC

Senior Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Melbourne
Hey there, I signed up today but having trouble finding the private patron-only board?

Sorry to be a hassle. I appreciate the pod and the work you guys put in!

Apologies for the delay - I've got to manually assign you to the forum group. That's been done now and you should be able to see it :)

Thanks for the support!!!

tmac

Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Jan 5, 2016

We will be posting patron-

Cheers!
Apologies for the delay - I've got to manually assign you to the forum group. That's been done now and you should be able to see it :)

Thanks for the support!!!

Hi. I don't think I was ever assigned to the patreon group forum (Can't see anything different when I click on the link). Can you add me too?