Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Well done @DrBones smashed it this week.

My overall ranking of 21 was very short lived.

This week going
Dennis Smith Jr -> Devin Booker
D Murray -> Beal
Griffen -> Porter

All current bench guys now 4-5k so hopefully some cash-ins soon.

Reactions: doddy2731

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Trades for this week:

McCollum > Hollis Jefferson (BKN)
Lopez > Durant (GSW)
Fournier > Gordon (ORL)

Most of my bench guys are also ready for the picking apart from Maker, he has been pretty disappointing.

Rolling the dice and putting the C on Irving with 4 games 3 which are at home so hope he puts in a good showing.

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I must have some kind of cures on me this year, with RHJ going down early with and injury and looks in doubt for the next few.
Some much for grabbing a cheapie on a cash rise.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I brought Russ in this week to captain him. I figure he'll be a fairly unique pick who could go huge, and that's kind of the criteria that I like (especially where there's no obvious standout choice).

Quick question, are we playing for zero prizes in this comp and the NBL sportsdeck comp?

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
I brought Russ in this week to captain him. I figure he'll be a fairly unique pick who could go huge, and that's kind of the criteria that I like (especially where there's no obvious standout choice).

Quick question, are we playing for zero prizes in this comp and the NBL sportsdeck comp?

I think so, nothing but bragging rights.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
My cursed year continues, Ports and Durant look unlikely due to injury. Not enjoying this season at all.
Farking sucks when that happens. I bought Sabonis in this week, stuck him on court and he misses the first match. Sucks.

Reactions: doddy2731

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Irving now sitting out after coping an elbow, my cursed year continues.:(
Injuries are killers in this game. I reckon the winner will be just be someone who has half a clue and has an awesome run with injury

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Late trades - Gobert out for a while makes me wanna chase some Utah guys, also have 4 games this week, as do Portland.

IN: McCollum, Favors, Udoh.
OUT: Jaylen Brown, Kyrie, Jarret Allen.

hawker

4-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
Nice mate Favours should definitely get an increased role, it will be interesting to see how much they use Udoh.

Had trouble working out any trades this week other then I wanted Towns for Gobert.

In the end, targeting a couple of Minny boys this week with a 12 game run the next 4 on a 7-5 split.

Also will run with a cheap Jackson 2.3m from the kings who has been seeing some decent minutes.

IN: Towns, Butler, Jackson
OUT: Gobert, Thompson, Prince

doddy2731

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 30, 2015
Southern Riverine
Struggled last week and scored a 776 having KD out and with the C didn't help but am slowing moving in the right direction after a shocking start due to injuries..

This weeks trades:
Irving/Capela/Harden to Curry/Towns/Butler

New recruit Towns to wear the C.
Good luck all.

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I'm bringing in Le Bron, Cousins & Donovan Mitchell for KD (as you say he may not play), Harden (only 7 games in 3 weeks) and Fox (wasn't doing much but enjoyed the very short amount of time I saw him play). LBJ has 3 this week then goes 4, 4, 4. Get on.

TwentyThree

5-Time Premiership Coach
Veterans
Apr 26, 2015
Yeah I’m dropping KD too, along with Favors and Porzingis. LeBron, Kyrie come in and Jaylen Brown returns with the Celts having a heavy upcoming schedule.

Reactions: hawker

hawker

4-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
OUT: Beal, Porter, McCollum

The Washington guys were easy ones with this big road stretch coming up and losing some value.

Had to choose between McCollum or Booker as downgrade which was really tough as although Portland have 4 games this week they are all on the road and only have 9 total the next 3. Booker just the 3 games this week and 10 total the next 3. Still might backflip on this one yet.

I was also looking to possibly get rid of Ball, Kuzma this week with just the 2 games but they have still been making money and Ball coming off that big TD will warm the bench a bit longer.

IN: Boogie, Covington, Chalmers

Chalmers - was only 3.5m and will have the starting role with Conley out. Memphis have an extremely friendly draw with a 3-1 HR split this week and 11 games in the next 3 including 7 at home. Also allows the cash to get another stud in.

Boogie - Had the tough decision between Boogie, Davis and Lebron. Lebron I ended up ruling out until next week with NOR having the 4 games and look at fitting Lebron in somehow next week with a stacked front court.

Covington - his in great form as is all the philly guys with a nice juicy Home schedule coming up. Play all there games at home this week and have 11 over the next 3.

Captain - last week was Towns and its very tempting to give it to him but Boogie will wear it this week

Team
Booker, Chalmers (Ball)
Covington, Butler (Brown)
Towns* (Sabonis)
Giannis, Simmons (Jackson)
Cousins** Porzingis (Kuzma)

Cash: 1.903m

keffa

Legendary Coach
Staff member
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
I was also looking to possibly get rid of Ball, Kuzma this week with just the 2 games but they have still been making money and Ball coming off that big TD will warm the bench a bit longer.

You're right, LAL play only twice, but the basketball monster schedule grid that I use says they play 3 times. Nice pick up. Tempted to move him on too now, but for the sake of say 17 points (his average) I don't supopse I'll bother

hawker

4-Time Premiership Coach
Patron '16
Patron '17
Patron '18
Patron '19
Patron '20
Patron '21
Veterans
Apr 23, 2015
You're right, LAL play only twice, but the basketball monster schedule grid that I use says they play 3 times. Nice pick up. Tempted to move him on too now, but for the sake of say 17 points (his average) I don't supopse I'll bother

The Basketball Monster grid is great for quick snapshot isn't it

Check out their analyzer too which is also a good tool taking it that step further while still providing that quick overview. You can then see that breakdown of the upcoming matchups and plan a few weeks in advance that way too.

https://basketballmonster.com/ScheduleGrid.aspx

Agree found the Lakers guys tricky to move on this week.